Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 1:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sim from downtown barges in house, only to "Say Goodbye"
Soooooooooo.

I made my sim go to a community lot downtown (namely the art gallery), and while he was there his ex girlfriend (who was also a playable) showed up too. Here's where the problem starts--a vampire downtownie (Count Cooper Baena, if it helps any) starts interacting with her, not the sim I'm playing. Anyways I make the active sim go home, then I switch to the other playable's house. She doesn't have very good relationship with Cooper, not enough to make them enemies, but every 5 minutes or so he shows up in her house only to "Say Goodbye", then "flee from the sun" seconds later. Thus this repeats over and over again.

What caused this and how do I fix it??? He's kinda annoying

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 8:14 PM
He's likely furious with her, which makes him walk by to kick over trash cans and the like. Since he's a vampire, though, he gets booted off the lot before he's able to, and the game gets a bit confused at that point. I've seen it happen myself.

A few things you can do;
- Get twojeff's Visitor Controller, and ban him next time he shows up. He'll appear on the lot, but instantly vanish in a blue light.
- There's a few hacks (the Sim Blender, for instance, but also the InSimenator or Sim Manipulator) that lets you remove all fury on the lot. Wait until he shows up and then use it and he should stop being furious and showing up.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 10:02 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh okay that makes a lot of sense. Sometimes he just doesn't do anything except just now I'm noticing the trashcan knocked over. Aaaand the flaming thought bubble of my sim. But he pulls my weeds....alas, will try what you suggested. Thanks

And you may ask yourself, "Am I right? Am I wrong?"
And you may say to yourself, "My God! What have I done?"
Inventor
#4 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 10:32 PM
If you did this already ignore this, but you can also lock your sim's front door to keep him from barging in, that's something I always did whenever I move sims into a new house. I also did the 'moveobjects' cheat to move the trash behind the fence to keep mean sims from knocking it over .
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Apr 2018 at 10:43 PM
It also keeps the telescope shovers from barging in. It's funny to see them standing outside the fence complaining.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives