Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 5:59 PM Last edited by roberta1984 : 22nd Jan 2012 at 5:30 PM.
Machinima Unfaithful
Hi, this is a story about love, a love betrayed ... What happens when a woman loses everything she believes in? Sara is the protagonist of this story, I hope you enjoy it.
p.s. I am Italian and I do not write English well, I hope I have written well... sorry!

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 2:08 PM
Part II

Sara will be retraced in her mind those pictures ... he, she ... that kiss and that gesture, out of desperation. She decides to make another extreme act, to hide the corpse of the beloved infidel. With all her strength, load the body of Davis on the van and took him to the middle of nowhere, among the ruins of the mountains of Simvalley. Still devastated by tears, hides the body in a hole in the ground ... but ... something unexpected happens ...

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:48 AM
Part III

After being saved from attempted suicide, Sarah opens her eyes, still in confusion. Back lucidity she understands that she is in a hospital, the man who rescued her is the doctor Erik Burton , who takes to heart the situation of women, while not knowing the facts that drove this extreme action. Sarah begins to have hallucinations, and her refusal to talk and eat, make things worse, Erik does not give up ... something drives him to want to save her...

Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 10:22 AM
Part IV

continue life as if nothing had happened ... the days go by and Sara all that had happened, was turning into the illusion that it was just a bad nightmare ... The never-ending story, passion, dreams, desires ... but the reality always knocks at the doors of those who want to escape whit mind ... the agent Albert broke the Sara's idyll ... "Mrs Mc Phyllis ... we have recovered the body of her husband, follow me in the central for the recognition ...."

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:40 AM
I love it! You did a really great job with it. 5 stars :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by random.person
I love it! You did a really great job with it. 5 stars :D

thank you so much
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 12:05 PM
Part V

Sara is thoughtfully ... the words of the police, the eyes of Special Agent Albert ... he imagine something, a suspect ...
Better to pretend nothing has happened, Erik does not know ... she can not say anything to him, he run away ... now that Sara had found serenity. That guilt was gone ...she had done what had to be done ...

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2012 at 12:34 PM
Part VI

Erik after learning from newspaper that Sarah is a suspect for the murder of her husband, he runs to her immediately, for explanations ... furiously attacking the woman verbally, but she says she is just a victim of events, not having found the true murderer, now blames the police without evidence ... the man calmed down and decided to believe the words of her beloved. It's getting late, so Sarah returns home, but along the way she meets a person ... is she ... the woman who was with her ​​husband that day in the woods ...

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 8:37 PM
The corpse of Clara, the woman killed by Sara, was found by police the next day to murder, following a report received at the Central ... Special Agent Albert, highly decorated member of the police force, went on site to inspect the crime scene, looking for clues. Clara's body is transported to the morgue where the expert, after having carefully examined the corpse, the body states that there are clear signs of a struggle, going back a few moments before death and that the obvious fractures are due to fall from cliff ... is evident, the case of murder! The agent Albert immediately obtains a warrant to search the home of Clara and he traveled with his group of agents on the site.
In the meantime, Sarah continues her life and her love affair, convinced that after the death of his lover's husband, things have taken a right turn for her, "It 's fate was to make me see, now they have both been the punishment they deserved! "happy thought ...
But not everything can be calculated is something very big has escaped Sara ...