Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:19 AM Last edited by Ender : 14th Feb 2010 at 8:27 PM.
Default Two's A Crowd - New Series Casting Call
Hi everyone. I'm trying to make a series called Two's A Crowd, about two friends who don't have much in the way of lives. Brett and Marty usually just hang out in Brett's apartment, but Brett sometimes wants to get out and have some fun. Marty, on the other hand, is a scientist and would rather stay home and work on his project without blowing the whole place up.

I've finished the script for the first episode (nice and short) and future episodes can probably be written quickly. The concept is simple, so there's only one set (which is already built) that's needed so far. The cast has been created, so all I have to do is shoot everything and get some voice actors. That's where I hope you guys can come in.

Right now, all I need are two male voices (young adult-ish) to play Brett and Marty. In the future, I'll be bringing in a female character as well. So if anyone's interested in playing her, feel free to fill the spot now.

You can PM me, email me, or just reply to this thread if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thanks for the offers, but I now have both roles filled.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:33 AM
I could audition for a female character. I'm fourteen so if thats a problem...?

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 1:40 AM
I guess that would depend on what your voice is like. I've just started the script that she appears in, so I'll PM you a line or two and you can send me a sample.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:21 AM
I am interested is there a slice of the script you'd like me to read for you?