Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 4:17 AM
Default Can't post to sims 2 help forums?
I'm looking to post to the sims 2 help forums but I find I can't, whenever I go to make the post I get redirected to a page saying "You must wait more seconds to send another email", why might this be?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 4:36 AM
Not sure what your issue is. Maybe you have a browser issue and might try switching to another. Perhaps you have internet connection/time out issues but do not know for sure. Did you have issues when posting here?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Not sure what your issue is. Maybe you have a browser issue and might try switching to another. Perhaps you have internet connection/time out issues but do not know for sure. Did you have issues when posting here?

okay i went to sleep and woke up and now its working fine, no idea what the heck was going wrong, very unusual.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 30th Jan 2020 at 3:04 PM
It's a bit of a weird error, but that one occurs if you try posting a new thread within 5 minutes after joining the site.  It's designed to deter spambots and stuff like that.  I should probably update the code to say something meaningful

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.