Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 3:28 AM
Townies coming into my house???
Hey there!
I looked to try and find an answer to why this is happening but I couldn't. I'm creating a world for myself for the first time and it's going alright so far, and I decided to play test it to see how everything is working before finishing up, and I move a test sim into a small house, and then all of a sudden about 4 townies just showed up, walked inside and made themselves at home.
I thought maybe I moved onto a lot that was subtyped for townies (I made two residential lots into townie lots because it was recommended to make one or two in a tutorial for CAW), so I exited the game and opened the CAW tool again, but it's not! It's Residential > Residential. So, what up? How do I fix it?
Additionally, is there a way to make it so I can't buy townie lots in game? I think the whole townie lot thing has got me confused. :S

Thank you!!!!
Advertisement
Space Pony
#2 Old 19th Aug 2015 at 7:02 AM
Could you post a link to the tutorial that says you should place townie lots? If my memory serves me correctly I think the townie lots are if your in a vacation world. I believe townie lots are set so said townie can own the lots but your sims cant. Also double check that you didn't click on apartment for the sub category. I'm currently building a world, and was testing a few lots. Moved a Sim into an apartment lot (which hasn't been built yet) and had townie moving in.