Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 5:38 PM
The Sims 3 Ultimate Challenge
The Sims 3 Ultimate Challenge
Too often, we commit to challenges that are either too difficult or too easy. The point of the challenge is to allow the player to customize the challenge according to their needs. And thus I bring to you: The Sims 3 Ultimate Challenge!

How the challenge works:
You can personalize the challenge to fit your needs by choosing a base challenge and adding “mini-challenges.” I would recommend selecting easier mini-challenges to start off with, because you can add more challenges to your game at any point during the challenge but once you have selected a challenge, you cannot get rid of it until it is completed.
The Ultimate Challenge can be played as a legacy or as a regular challenge, whichever suits you best. Also, feel free to combine it with other challenges that you enjoy.
Remember, the goal of this challenge is to make the game more interesting for YOU. That being said, if you are unhappy with one of the mini-challenges you have chosen, go ahead and drop it. We won’t shun you. Just don’t go dropping challenges because you’re lazy; have some dignity.
And so, without further ado… The Sims 3 Ultimate Challenge!
Base Challenges and mini-challenges:
Here is a list of base challenges and mini-challenges you can choose from. They are listed in no particular order. Choose one to be a base challenge, and then add mini-challenges to make it more fun and exciting!
1. Only the Good Die Young Challenge: Simply put, go to options > gameplay and then make sure you enable aging and set all of the ages as low as possible. Try adding this challenge with the My Perfect Child Mini-challenge or the Baby Factory Mini-challenge. You can keep your sim from dying of age with ambrosia and death flowers… Good luck!
2. Laughing at Death Challenge: Choose a sim to become immortal… then never let them die! Give them death flowers and a steady diet of ambrosia. If you have late night or supernatural, a vampire with the immortal lifetime reward works as well. The challenge ends when they meet their great- great- great- great- great- great-Grandchild (tenth generation), or if they don’t have children, when they have lived for 1000 sim days.
3. Travel Through Time Challenge: Your family must begin as simple neanderthalls, with no community buildings and barely surviving. They must work their way up with each generation through Native American to pilgrim to industrial revolution/maybe steampunk to roaring twenties to 70s, 80s, 90s, 2k, and into the future… You’re interpretation of each of the time period controls the limits of the challenge.
4. Wild West Challenge: It is time for your sims to live the life of a cowboy! Do not ride the taxi, instead ride horses. A job in the police career is good, as well as being a criminal. Or, you can be a good old fashion farmer or fishersim. Use only items that you would find in the wild west.
5. Are We there yet?Challenge: Every 48 hours, your sims must move, either to a new house or a new town. The farther away the better. Also, try and come up with a reason for moving. Did your sim get in a fight? Romantic issues? Searching for pixies and unicorns perhaps?
6. Partay time! Challenge: It’s Party time! Your sim must throw a party every day.
7. I’m Out of Here! Challenge: at least one child or teen must run away from your family. You can delete your runaway’s family using cheats, or just don’t control them. Sleeping bags, tents, portable fireplaces, and picnic baskets are ideal. You can use mods to get rid of the curfew, or just keep running away after the cops take you home. Or maybe hide in the shed so people think your running away… which brings us to our next challenge:
8. Locked in the Shed Challenge: one of your sims must be kept locked away in the shed, garage, closet, basement, attic, etc. and they can never leave! Ever! If they have a job, they must either quit or get pregnant so they go on maturnity leave (which goes well with the baby factory challenge).
9. Take the City Challenge: It’s time your sims have taken over the city! Find some way to control the town… Kill everybody who isn’t your own blood, kill everybody who you don’t like, kill everybody in general… Of course, you don’t have to kill at all if you don’t want. You can become everybody’s best friend to control them. Keep track of who your loyal subjects are by making them all where the same clothes, or give them all green hair or something like that.
10. I eat Face Challenge: Your sim likes to eat face. If you have supernatural, turn your sim into a zombie! (Or turn others into zombies). If you don’t have supernatural, you can just kill their victims. (Btw, there are mods you can use to kill other sims, or you can invite them to your house and have them swim in your pool surrounded by walls, or start a fire next to your victims surrounded by walls, or just starve them… surrounded by walls.
11. My Perfect Child: Choose at least one of your sim’s children to be the perfect child. They must accomplish the following: Toddler: Max out the peg box skill and xylophone skill, and read all available toddler books. Child: Make at least 3 child friends, one being good friend or higher; become good friend or higher with both parents, max out toy oven and toy block skills, reach level 5 painting, and Logic, and reach level 3 in at least two other skills, get on the honor roll and receive an A. Teen: Make two more friends, and have at least one best friend, maintain relationship with parents, reach level 5 of guitar skill, reach level 3 of charisma and gardening, get on the honor roll and receive an A.
12. Baby machine: Choose one sim (this challenge is MUCH easier with a female). That sim must be a baby factory, and be the mother/father of at least 30 children in their lifetime. Once the babies have reached childhood, they can move out with another relative if you wish. For example, if you have a teen sim and a toddle sim who age up on the same day, the YA can move out and take the child with him/her.
13. Baby Factory: Choose one sim (this challenge is MUCH easier with a female). That sim must be a baby factory, and be the mother/father of at least 100 children in their lifetime. Once the babies have reached childhood, they can move out with another relative if you wish. For example, if you have a teen sim and a toddle sim who age up on the same day, the YA can move out and take the child with him/her.
14. Babyland: Baby machine- Choose one sim (this challenge is MUCH easier with a female). That sim must be a baby factory, and be the mother/father of at least 1000 children in their lifetime. Once the babies have reached childhood, they can move out with another relative if you wish. For example, if you have a teen sim and a toddle sim who age up on the same day, the YA can move out and take the child with him/her. I would highly recommend coupling this challenge with the Laughing at Death Challenge. If you want an extremely difficult challenge, add the My Perfect Child challenge and the Only the Good Die Young challenge!
15. I am the Wolf: “I am the wolf. I hunt for my food and howl at the moon.” Your sim (who coincidentally has the insane trait) must start acting like a wolf or some other animal once they reach childhood. So many people misunderstand your sim that he or she may decide to run away (or move out, if they are old enough). Try and live as much like that animal as possible. If you have supernatural, the werewolf is fundamental. Also, if you have pets, try adopting pets closest to your species.
16. Homeless Challenge: There are tons of homeless challenges for the sims 3 around the interwebs. This one is based off of the Alice and Kev story: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...st/0/41882.page
17. Swashbuckling Pirates challenge: With Island Paradise, you can now purchase houseboats! Make a pirate family, and try to survive without ever leaving your ship! (Hint: I think supernatural allows you to get those potted planter things. You can place them on your boat and plant harvestable in them! You can also fish for your food. Try making money online, by diving, or by selling your fish)
18. Animal Mayhem Challenge: This is one that I made a while ago. It requires pets: http://modthesims.info/t/506636
19. Can I haz cheeseburger? Challenge: Eat nothing but teh burgerz!
20. Jack of all trades challenge: Take the Jack of All Trades LTW to a whole new level! Reach level ten of every available career.
21. WTF Genetics challenge: Make the ugliest sim imaginable and have them marry a normal sim. Keep having babies until one of them is pretty! (This might take a wihle). Or, make the most beautiful sim imaginable and have them marry a normal sim. Keep having babies until one of them is hideous! Not just ugly, hideous!
22. The Cake Is a Lie challenge: For those who love Portal and Portal two! Make Chell, and try and make a human form of GLaDOS and Wheatley. Buy the teleportation pad lifetime reward and use it as a portal gun!
23. The State of Living challenge: Choose one sim. That sim must be every available lifestate throughout their life!
24. Own the town Challenge: Own every community lot. Fire EVERYBODY! Muah hahaha!
25. Graveyard Gallery Challenge: Kill as many sims as you can. Keep their tombs in your graveyard gallery! Can be either inside or outside, your choice, but it must be on your home lot. (You can purchase another lot to use)
So that’s about it. Questions Comments and Concerns are welcome. Also, let me know about any of your own challenges that you might have!

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"Now, now, Syd. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't"
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM
this is actually really good! Good Job.

CODE LYOKO <3
MUSIC <3
BEST FRIEND <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2013 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lillym16
this is actually really good! Good Job.

Thanks for the feedback!

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers."
"Now, now, Syd. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't"
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2013 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crystal5213
12. Baby machine: Choose one sim (this challenge is MUCH easier with a female). That sim must be a baby factory, and be the mother/father of at least 30 children in their lifetime. Once the babies have reached childhood, they can move out with another relative if you wish. For example, if you have a teen sim and a toddle sim who age up on the same day, the YA can move out and take the child with him/her.

So in the case of there not being another relative to move children out with and the house is getting pretty damn cramped, would it be acceptable to let that child(ren) go to boarding school? Either way, they're not going to be under the player's control.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 12:45 AM
Wouldn't the baby machine/factory/land mini-challenges actually be easier with a male sim? One female sim can have a baby every three days, but a male sim with two or more romantic interests can have at least two every three days.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 8:13 PM
I did think that too, but if they have to all live in the same lot (until there's an available YA for them to move out with), then I don't think either gender really has much of an advantage?