Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#151 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 6:21 PM
Hehe, I'm loving everyone's posters. Nice to see one for Carmen. And that "Attractiveness" one... I imagine that getting a bunch of men piled on top of you might be an "up" for... *ahem*... one of the football players at Brooklake. Loren's poster is really cute too. I can totally imagine Donnie writing a check like that, and I giggle when I think about him writing "WHAT NOW BITCHES?" in the memo.

Also, furry and lana, great posts to finish up the last prompt. You both wrote some really touching moments between the characters in your stories.

And now...

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#152 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 12:05 AM
I'm trying 2 pace myself with these posters... I have soooo many!

Here are a few filtered snippets I thought translated hilariously. (I have a ton more, but I'm going 2 pace myself again.)

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#153 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 6:58 PM
I couldn't get to all my saved pics when I was on vacation. Now I return with bigger offering:

for those who missed the meme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFoQ5Eqzsf4

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#154 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 10:38 PM
*lmao* That YouTube clip was pure gold. Reminds me of this one.

Btw, you said you had one for Julian, but hadn't thought of a caption. You have to promise me that even if you don't think of one, you'll show me the pic? So curious.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Alchemist
#155 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 10:47 PM
Ha, these are really awesome! I've been having a chuckle at them all along and figured I'd say something I tried finding some pics that would work but the only thing I mostly came across were boob-related motivational posters xD Loved the Lilith one btw, and how the aggressive cat is ginger :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Scholar
Original Poster
#156 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:02 PM
Ghani: Heheh, boob posters work too! They are universally loved. I'm glad you liked Lilith's poster... I was having trouble thinking of the right picture and was going to use Courtney Love, but at the last second I remembered that cat video!

Atropa: Well, seeing as how I spent this morning making a TON of these posters (sooo many now), I'm ready to post the Riley one. (I don't know who Julian is though... if I said Julian before then I meant Riley)

I've also got one (well, more than one... but here's one) for Loren.

If you don't get the reference then here is the video. The first 1:20 minutes is good and the true WTFness of it peaks at around 5 minutes in. If you manage to watch the whole thing... sorry.

One more Mitch:

And one last poster. I didn't include a name, but I'm sure you can probably figure out who it refers to.

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#157 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:12 PM
robo - Ah, okay. Maybe you did say Riley, and I got him mixed up with Julian. Even though they're nothing alike. (Julian is a new character of mine in VtM. I think he and Lola would've gotten along like fire hoses (to quote dear Jeanette. ))
Oh, and Courtney Love for Lilith... That would have been fun to see. I used to be such a fan of Hole.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Forum Resident
#158 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:26 PM
Love all the posters Deb's one can actually go both way. Here are my last lame poster attempts:

Matt & Josh since the last one didn't really applied to them :

And Jude:

The Jude one is probably untrue but I couldn't help thinking of him when I saw this
Scholar
Original Poster
#159 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 11:46 PM
lana: I LOLed at the Matt/Josh poster... that picture is perfect for them. It took me a couple seconds to get Jude's poster, but it's really cute too. I think it fits

Dreamwidth Blog
Alchemist
#160 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 11:56 AM
LMAO@ the toaster one...oh boy! Matt/Josh is win too.

I did some serious digging today and finally managed to make a few of these as well :D

Scholar
Original Poster
#161 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 1:39 AM
Hahah... great posters. I LOLed on the Phoenix one... so perfect for him.

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#162 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:23 PM

Dreamwidth Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#163 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 12:01 AM
I find that baby's shirt very hard to believe... I've had level 1 characters with 3 stats... but 3 of em? Doesn't happen.
Someone loaded those dice.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Scholar
Original Poster
#164 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 12:48 AM
It must be an age-based negative modifier.

What I want to know is how the hell did that baby manage to get that armor class??? Did someone put plate mail on him? (AC: 2, -4 dex modifier => AC: 6... at least in 2nd edition).

I guess they're using those weird 3rd edition rules that make sense instead of using counter-intuitive THACO calculations. *sigh*

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#165 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 9:00 PM
Funny how I kept looking, and finding nothing, and then when I stop looking, one just lands right in my lap. :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#166 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 10:11 PM
Atropa: Hehe, that's great. The DK poster me another idea for a Riley poster... I'll have to find the right pic though.

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#167 Old 1st May 2010 at 12:22 PM
robo - Thanks. *s* I hope you find one. I'm curious now.

Also, this thread has gone really quiet lately. New prompt? :D

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Top Secret Researcher
#168 Old 1st May 2010 at 10:09 PM
I'm good with a new prompt as well, especially since we have ravelry buttons!
I'm not going to finish what was going on with Mitch at this time, I'll do that final post a lot closer to when it is relevant to the sweet 16 proper thread.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Scholar
Original Poster
#169 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:12 AM
Yikes! Okay, I've gotta think a little more about a new prompt. I think I have a good idea for it, but I need to find the right source material. I'll get a new one up tomorrow.

In the meantime, I better unload the rest of these poster I have sitting on my hard drive. :D

Dreamwidth Blog
Alchemist
#170 Old 7th May 2010 at 8:05 AM
these were great, loved the Facebook ones and Riley's "perfect girl"...hehe! Also hehe yes Faye's childhood included quite a few "revelations"...

I got a whole bunch this time!

Scholar
Original Poster
#171 Old 13th May 2010 at 10:37 PM
OOC PROMPT 10: Declaration of Romantic Intent

Have one of your characters fill out this mad-libs style love letter to their romantic interest... either IC or OOC (if there's no obvious choice).

http://www.bureauofcommunication.co.../romanticintent

Example:

Dreamwidth Blog
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#172 Old 13th May 2010 at 11:42 PM

I had to cheat a little, and edit a few words in there myself, since they wouldn't fit otherwise.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#173 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 4:47 AM
Moving on to the next prompt because I feel like it...

OOC PROMPT 11: Dating Game Questions

Your character is a contestant on a cheesy dating show. Behind the curtain is some SMOKING HOT babe/dude waiting to take you out on a date, but first you must answer a series of absurd hypothetical questions.

How does your character respond?

The Questions:
Q1. Imagine you can go anywhere and do anything at all. What would you plan for us for a fun first date?
Q2. We're on our first date at a fancy restaurant, and suddenly you have to pass gas really badly. What do you do?
Q3. Which body part do you find most attractive in a man/woman?
Q4. If you were a character in a romance novel, how would the author describe your looks?
Q5. If you were sleeping right now and I was in your dream, what would we be doing together?
Q6. If you wanted to dress up in your sexiest outfit for me, what would you wear?
Q7. I've just had a long day at work/school and am really stressed out. How do you help me relax and pamper me?
Q8. What would you most like to shower me with?
Q9. We're on our first date together in a park, and a 6 year old comes up and kicks you in the shin. What do you do?
Q10. We're sitting down together at a bar, when your ex comes up and starts yelling at you. Why would she/he be so angry at you?

Dreamwidth Blog
Scholar
Original Poster
#174 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 4:50 AM
Esteban's responses:

Q1. Imagine we can go anywhere and do anything at all. What would you plan for us for a fun first date?

"I'd pick you up and take you sky diving. Then, we'd go out for dinner at... uh..."
*thinks of the most expensive restaurant he knows*
*realizes he doesn't know any*
"...the local brewery. And after that I'd take you out dancing anywhere you wanna go."

Q2. We're on our first date at a fancy restaurant, and suddenly you have to pass gas really badly. What do you do?

"Uh... lean to one side and hope it comes out silent."

Q3. Which body part do you find most attractive in a man/woman?

"The outside."

Q4. If you were a character in a romance novel, how would the author describe your looks?

"I'd be devilishly rugged and swarthy with dark eyes and a hard..."
*grins*
"...um ...muscles."

Q5. If you were sleeping right now and I was in your dream, what would we be doing together?

"I'd be making you feel really good... either that or we'd be robbing a bank together."

Q6. If you wanted to dress up in your sexiest outfit for me, what would you wear?

"I'd be naked."

Q7. I've just had a long day at work/school and am really stressed out. How do you help me relax and pamper me?

"I'd let you sit on couch and drink all my beer while I make you dinner. Then I'd give you a full body massage and let you lay back and relax while I kiss you anywhere you want me to."

Q8. What would you most like to shower me with?

"Uh..."
*laughs*
*laughing too hard to answer this question*
*calms down*
"...something that comes from me."

Q9. We're on our first date together in a park, and a 6 year old comes up and kicks you in the shin. What do you do?

"I'd give him the biggest wedgie of his life."

Q10. We're sitting down together at a bar, when your ex comes up and starts yelling at you. Why would she/he be so angry at you?

"Cause her little snot-nosed brother still hasn't recovered from that wedgie I gave him for kicking me in the shin."

Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#175 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 5:28 PM
Lucas Mason

Quote:
The Backrubber Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer (DGSD)

Lusty but indirect. Kind, but also using friendship as a means to sex. Oh, that feels gooood. You are The Backrubber.

We call you “The Backrubber” because you straddle that fine line between coming on to someone and just treating her nicely. Backrubs are just one example; you’d meet for coffee, or talk about books/movies, or even argue a little bit, all the while mostly preferring to screw.

Your indirect approach is not some evil trickery, but rather a result of your open mind. You’d enjoy either love or sex, but the latter definitely doesn’t require the former. While you are responsible and ambitious, you absolutely DON’T have uptight views on relationships. So ultimately, you just enjoy a woman, and let things take their course. If she wants you, great. If not, that’s fine too.

Though you’re not thinking too much about Love at this point in your life, odds are, when the time comes, you’ll be very happy settling down. Your ideal mate is gentle and horny, just like you.
Page 7 of 9