Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:27 AM
Default Slave Subset?
Could someone please point me to some info on creating slave subsets. I have an object I'm working on, where I've added a 3rd subset that I want to have it's own recolorable texture, but to link it to another subset, so changing one in-game changes the other.

The reason I'm doing this is that I had two recolorable subsets that both need alphablendmode set to blend. Part of one needs to be solid, but it was bleeding through the other, so I've made the solid part it's own subset, set to none for the alphablend. I would like this last subset to be recolorable as well, but we can only have 2 recolorable parts in-game, so would like to include this part with the subset it was originally a part of.

Thanx for any help on this.
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:50 AM
This post by Numenor might help you out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:45 PM
Default Thanx!
Ah, yes. This should help. Thank-you. I'll take a look at the objects Numenor mentioned, and hopefully work this out with the info that post supplied.