Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2019 at 2:39 PM Last edited by jordihs : 18th Apr 2019 at 2:58 PM.
Default Recolors of the Moschino sweatshirt
Hello everyone!
I'm currently recoloring the new sweatshirt with the Freezer Bunny that came with 1.51.
I made two versions, one completely plain, without any text, bunny, or anything, and another with a "Del Sol Valley" text in Simlish.
The plain one has 10 swatches, and the text one 13. I'm wondering if I should post them merged or on separate downloads...?

What do you guys think? Any feedback is more than welcome! :lovestruc
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 12:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jordihs
Hello everyone!
I'm currently recoloring the new sweatshirt with the Freezer Bunny that came with 1.51.
I made two versions, one completely plain, without any text, bunny, or anything, and another with a "Del Sol Valley" text in Simlish.
The plain one has 10 swatches, and the text one 13. I'm wondering if I should post them merged or on separate downloads...?

What do you guys think? Any feedback is more than welcome! :lovestruc

I saw you have already uploaded same for kids but with text "San Mushyno". Maybe need just make texed one in matching colours.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.