Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2019 at 5:11 PM
Default Need a hair tester. CANNOT have 'Get Together' installed
So I made a hair mesh edit, but it's based off a Get Together hair, so I have no idea if it works without it, and I'd like someone to test and see?? The hair package is included in this thread.

Feel free to share your screenshots of your sims with the hair too, if you like!!

known issues: That One Frickin' Hat that still shows a very slightly bit of hair through it
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Eris Hair.zip (5.37 MB, 7 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2019 at 3:28 PM
There's a way to know without someone testing it in game, however it's entirely appropriate for someone to do so if they wish

It depends on how you created the .package. For example, if you used Sims4Studio and clicked on Create CAS Standalone and then modified the mesh, you will need Get Together installed in order for it to work. If you clicked on Create 3D Mesh, and then modified the mesh, it should work without the EP installed. If you're planning on uploading it here on MTS without requiring the EP, please make sure that your mesh edit is significant enough that it doesn't look like you're just unlocking EP content.

Best of luck!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2019 at 3:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
There's a way to know without someone testing it in game, however it's entirely appropriate for someone to do so if they wish

It depends on how you created the .package. For example, if you used Sims4Studio and clicked on Create CAS Standalone and then modified the mesh, you will need Get Together installed in order for it to work. If you clicked on Create 3D Mesh, and then modified the mesh, it should work without the EP installed. If you're planning on uploading it here on MTS without requiring the EP, please make sure that your mesh edit is significant enough that it doesn't look like you're just unlocking EP content.

Best of luck!

thank you for letting me know! I'm pretty sure I clicked CAS standalone but I can't remember so I think I'll have someone test it just to be sure. As for whether it's significant enough, I mean, the screenshots are right there, though they are for an older version since I've now modified the mesh further, so I suppose that's up to ya'll
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 4:19 PM
You can test it yourself by disabling the Get Together pack when launching the game! http://jamesturner.yt/disablepacks
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 3:34 PM
I can test it later today if you'd like.