Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 5:25 PM
Hey!!
I just used the milkshapeexporter in combination with the Sims2 Meshtool and it works now even with animations.
thats so cool!
diablight
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 3:39 PM
Congrads!!!!!

you worked hard.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 4:42 AM
You can do it correctly following wds tutorial, i think. i did it, and while it's not perfected yet, i have yet to find any issues with it. i did it for just one age group, though. i want to try to make something for each age group and do a complete set of new hair meshes.
#29 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 7:12 PM
hi there!
glad to have found all those tutorials here for mesh-editing, i solved to make my first custom clothes, shown up here:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...1551#post251551

after that i tried to edit hair-meshes, but it didn't work :-(
i think i followed the tutorial postet with this thread, but seems like i've done a mistake (or maybe more than one)

first i made a new hair-project with bodyshop

i extracted all this stuff from sims06, sims05, sims04 and sims03 -packages.

then i added the extracted files to the package which was stored in SavedSims, fixed integrity with the newest version of SimPE and updated the 3D ID Reference of the adult female, the way i used to do it with the clothing.

i extracted the GMDC and the .obj from the GMDC, edited the mesh, made a new GMDC by "edit an existing mesh" and finally replaced the GMDC.

well, and then...nothing happend :confused:

anyone who can imagine where i've done a mistake?
Page 2 of 2