Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 10:51 PM
Default The X Factor 2009
Haven't seen a thread on the X Factor yet, maybe because I don't think there are many UK people on this site.. but for those of you who know of the X Factor or follow it religiously like myself, I want to hear what you think about this years show so far...

I really like Lucie, Stacie and Miss Frank. I'm un-decided on who I want to win at the moment, they are all good! As for the twins John and Edward, WHAT THE HECK?! I think Louis Walsh has lost his marbles a bit there, for those who don't watch it, please say I'm not alone here in thinking they don't seserve a place in th X Factor - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hxN9HWZ_M !!

What are your opinions on the show?

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 9:59 PM
Tonights vote-off was a joke. John and Edward should never have made it this far but unfortunately I thought this would happen - people have started to think their amusing, albeit talentless and they're voting them in to see the judges argue about them. x_x.
Theorist
#3 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:19 PM
Wow...I watched that video and I was thinking "What's wrong with them? Okay, it's a little weird that some male identical twins are going to sing Britney but that's all."

And then they started performing...I don't think I even have words for that. I can't believe they were wearing those outfits!! Just...wow. They also sounded a bit out of tune...but I feel mean saying cruel things because they looked really cute. I feel sorry for them, doing that in front of all those people!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2009 at 10:23 PM
I was fuming by tonights outcome, Miss Frank gone? Seriously?! The twins don't deserve to be there, they never deserved to get past the auditions for god sake! I also wish Rachel wasn't there, I dislike the way she performs, and yesterday she appeared to be putting on a huge act just to stay in, somehow acting like Stacie in some ways!

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BewitchedPrue
Wow...I watched that video and I was thinking "What's wrong with them? Okay, it's a little weird that some male identical twins are going to sing Britney but that's all."

And then they started performing...I don't think I even have words for that. I can't believe they were wearing those outfits!! Just...wow. They also sounded a bit out of tune...but I feel mean saying cruel things because they looked really cute. I feel sorry for them, doing that in front of all those people!

Don't be deceived. They're arrogant little tossers. . And they put themselves in that position, also, by entering the competition to begin with.
Theorist
#6 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TRIriana
Don't be deceived. They're arrogant little tossers. . And they put themselves in that position, also, by entering the competition to begin with.

Oh, I guess I'm just a sucker for a (two) cute face(s)!!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 7:44 AM
i want Stacie , Joe or olly 2 win

LLOYD IS FIT <3

'You Only Get one life , so live it as crazy as Possiable'