Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:11 AM
That's good! Yeah, my baby keeps me up too. I got use to it lol. Take care!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:35 AM
Default Chapter 13
October 19
Its been a week and this place has only gotten worse. I guess I should be thankful to have a roof over my head but its such a drab place. All of the girls in here are so dramatic about their lives and they think that everything has to be about them. Most of the time they barely talk about their kids and its like they don't care. They feed off of these nice people like they have to help them and its not fair. One girl Tiffany doesn't even work to help buy things for her baby. She leaves her with one of the other girls and goes out and drinks and parties all night and comes back drunk all the time. She does it almost every night. It makes me sick to think of the things she does while her son is here being raised by other people. It makes me glad that my mom brought me up better than that.

October 23
Today was the best day in a long time for me. I haven't been going to school because I don't trust any of the girls here to watch Ashlynn. I lost my job at the restaurant because of it. Thats not really what mattered to me anyway. I hated working every day. I only did it to keep food in our stomachs. Well today around noon the ladies who work here said I had a visitor. I turned around and there Anthony was. He ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and kiss then picked up Ashlynn and cuddled her and kissed her and told us that we needed to come with him and get out of that place. I was scared at first and asked him where we were going to go then he said that we were going to move in with him and he was going to take care of us. He said that he never wanted me out of his sight again. He said that we were going to be a family no matter what and that he loved us both so much. I'm sitting here in mine and Ashlynn's room which is huge, and almost the size of 2 bedrooms. Anthony's parents were really nice about letting us stay with them for a while until things got settled. This place is great.

October 31
Today was Kaylynn's first Halloween. We dressed her up as a pumpkin and took her around town for candy. Yeah I know that she is too young but she liked being in the stroller and looking around at all the different people. And Anthony loved getting all the candy for himself. He said that his parents made him stop trick or treating when he was 10. My mom never told me that I wasn't allowed to go out I was going every year and still am but now I get to take my daughter. Its really fun. We came back in and sat on the couch and watched scary movies all night and cuddled on the couch in my room. Then later that night we had some much needed fun for ourselves.

November 5

Today was a bad day. For the past week Kaylynn has been teathing and screaming all night. I don't get much sleep and neither does Anthony. His parents are no help either. They were so nice to put us up and make us feel at home here but now all they do is yell at Anthony and tell him that he shouldn't act like Kaylynn's father. That he needs to not get tied down with a tramp who doesn't know who her baby's daddy is. I hate hearing them talk about me like that and Anthony tries so hard to stick up for us and tell them that he loves us and wants to take care of us and wants to be Kaylynn's father. I love hearing it because when I hear him say it it sounds so real and true. Tonight even brought tears to his eyes as he fought for us. I stayed in our room and listened to it all and hugged and kissed my daughter and tried to make her stop crying so all the fighting in the house would stop.

November 13
Today was another bad day. Anthony was talking about moving us out and getting our own place with his college fund and savings which would be enough for a really nice house. I told him no and that he needed to go to school and that I would just leave but he refused to let us go. He said that when he turns 18 he is going to marry me and then he is going to adopt Kaylynn as his own and we are going to be happy together. He said we only have to wait 6 more weeks then he will be 18 and it will all be over. I want to believe him so bad but I'm not sure if I can. I needed someone to talk about and since me and Molly kinda stopped being friends I had no one. So I decided to take my chances and make a long distance call to Katie. She was really surprised to get my call. She asked how we were doing and I told her what was going on and where I was. I thought she was going to be so mad at me but she wasn't she was just happy we were all ok. She told me the Corey and Mason got in big trouble for drugging both of us and they are doing time. Then she told me something I just couldnt believe, "Tara the cops are looking for you......"

Visit my site http://geocities.com/fairy_goddess922/

I love Plumbob!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:41 AM
he he he I see you in here stormy you just cant get enough can ya lol I'm soooo joking hun.

I love Plumbob!!!
#54 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:42 AM
RUN TARA! RUN! I love Anthony! Such a sweetheart!
Test Subject
#55 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:46 AM
AAAHHHHH!!!! what could the police want. hmmm. and anthony is so sweet :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:58 AM
hmmmm i guess we will just have to wait and see, probably wont be until tomorrow until you all find out.

I love Plumbob!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:08 PM
Due to a horrible bee incident in my house (as I'm deathly allergic) I wont be able to get an update up quite yet. I'm a big baby and have to wait until my husband gets home from work around 11am to come find the thing and kill it before it kills me.

I love Plumbob!!!
#58 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:53 PM
:fright: I hate bees! That happened to my sister once. Bees just kept coming into her house so she called the exterminator. It turned out that bees had been nesting in her air vents. Eww gross! I'm so sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:51 PM
ohhh yuck well the bee is taken care of now I'm having internet and cable problems go figure but anyway i got the next chapter right here.

I love Plumbob!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#60 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:04 PM
Default Chapter 14
November 13
Today was another bad day. Anthony was talking about moving us out and getting our own place with his college fund and savings which would be enough for a really nice house. I told him no and that he needed to go to school and that I would just leave but he refused to let us go. He said that when he turns 18 he is going to marry me and then he is going to adopt Kaylynn as his own and we are going to be happy together. He said we only have to wait 6 more weeks then he will be 18 and it will all be over. I want to believe him so bad but I'm not sure if I can. I needed someone to talk about and since me and Molly kinda stopped being friends I had no one. So I decided to take my chances and make a long distance call to Katie. She was really surprised to get my call. She asked how we were doing and I told her what was going on and where I was. I thought she was going to be so mad at me but she wasn't she was just happy we were all ok. She told me the Corey and Mason got in big trouble for drugging both of us and they are doing time. Then she told me something I just couldnt believe, "Tara the cops are looking for you...... They found out your mom had a life insurance policy and once you are a legal adult you get to have it. The papers saying that you are emancipated got here over a month ago. You are entitled to a lot of money."Those words really put things into perspective for me. I got the number from her and figured I would call in the morning and talk to them about the money.

November 15
I talked to the police and gave them my new address and they are going to send the check here. Mom had out a $500,000 policy and because I'm the only living relative or child I get it all. Anthony and I talked about it and decided we are going to get married in January and buy a house. We might even find one sooner. With this money Anthony can go to UCLA and continue his education. We decided that I will go to school online to get my diploma and then go from there for college classes. That will be easier on us and then we don't have to get a nanny for Kaylynn. We are going to get a house close to UCLA so Anthony doesn't have to drive far. We set our wedding date for Christmas day. Since its such a big day for me we thought it would be best. It will make our first Christmas together special, and every Christmas to come.

December 18

Today was Anthony's birthday. We wanted to celebrate but the nanny had the night off and Anthony's parents wont watch Kaylynn for us. They don't agree with anything we are doing but we don't care. We still love them even if they don't love us. So we stayed in and watched movies and played board games all night. I got my wedding dress last week with some of the money mom left me. It was pretty cheap and I had a lot of fun looking for one. Anthony got the church reserved for the 25th and after the morning service that day we will be married. Then we will probably go back to his parents house since we still haven't found a house of our own yet. We spent a few weekends looking but nothing really spoke to us. We are waiting to find our perfect dream home.

December 23
Today was such a good day, all the flowers got delivered to the church. We also have been out of town looking for a house again. We think we may have found the one we love. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, an office, dinning room, living room, one car garage, and a breakfast nook. I love the house so much and it was just built so no one has lived in it yet and it was only $300,000. which leaves us enough money to buy furniture and still put some away for Kaylynn. Probably not as much as we would have liked to but we will have more money soon. Its going to take a week to close on the house and then its ours. I cant wait to move in. Anthony is graduating early January 5th and choosing not to walk with his class. I felt bad but he said its what he really wanted to do. So he could spend more time with me and Kaylynn.

December 25
Today marks the day Anthony and I start our new life together. We decided that we didn't want to deal with his parents crap anymore and they didn't even come to the wedding. So we decided to drive to Los Angeles and stay in a hotel until things with the house were figured out. We ordered room service and just enjoyed being married. Its so weird to think of my self as Mrs. Meeks. I never thought it before but Tara Meeks sounds so good together. Soon we will get Kaylynns name changed too and she will be Kaylynn Meeks. Oh diary how I love my new family. I don't think I have ever been happier.

I love Plumbob!!!
#61 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:12 PM
:weep: That's so sweet! I'm so happy for her.
Scholar
#62 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:23 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW! That's so sweet ^^ You had me worried the cops were going to be something bad!

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:25 PM
lol that was the plan, Im getting good at the creative writing part of my stories

I love Plumbob!!!
#64 Old 9th May 2007 at 1:31 AM
^_^ Great!
Test Subject
#65 Old 9th May 2007 at 1:41 AM
*starts breathing again* YAY! i was so afraid it was going to be something awful the cops were going to tell her (that made no sense haha). super cute chapter :dance:
Instructor
#66 Old 11th May 2007 at 12:55 AM
Such wonderful updates I'm curious to know where you got Tara's hair from, its really beautiful.

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#67 Old 11th May 2007 at 7:56 AM
to be honest I have no idea lol if you want I can post it on the where can i find board but there is the chance its a pay item because I do have a few subscriptions.

I love Plumbob!!!
Instructor
#68 Old 11th May 2007 at 9:56 AM
Thanks Ferris.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#69 Old 17th May 2007 at 1:45 AM
Default Chapter 15
4 years later

May 14

Oh wow I cant believe I just found you. I'm not a kid anymore but I feel like I just have to write in you even if its just one more entry. I guess you got forgotten about when we packed everything up and moved into the new house. Things have been hectic and Kaylynn is almost 5 years old. Anthony and I are doing so well. We are very happy together and we don't know where we would be without each other. We are even expecting something special of our own. Yep thats right I'm pregnant. Almost ready to pop any day now. Kaylynn seems excited to have a new sibling. I just cant believe how much she has grown. She starts kindergarten in September. Our lives seem to be flying by so fast. I will try to keep writing in you but as things keep progressing I feel that its going to be hard to find time.

May 26
3 days ago we had a baby boy. His name is Jacob. He was 7lbs 8oz and 21 inches long. He was such a big baby. For some reason this birth seemed a lot easier for me. Probably because I already had Kaylynn. She loves her brother and loves to give him kisses. Today is our first day home and I'm tired. I just thought I would share with you what will probably be my last entry for a long while. Now I'm the mother of 2!

3 Years later

June 24

Today Kaylynn turns 8 years old. Time has gone by so fast but now I think its time I hand you down to her. She already has shown so much interest in writing stories and such I think she will really love you. She can read about her moms journey through life and how she came to be. The story isn't really great but I think she is old enough to know about it. Oh diary you have been my life for so long but I feel like I must move on. I need to really grow up and move on. I'm going to miss you diary but I know a sweet little girl who is going to need you just as much as I did ad she grows up and heads out into the world.

Thats the end of this diary for now. Look forward to the next part of this story "Kaylynn's Diary"

I love Plumbob!!!
#70 Old 17th May 2007 at 5:36 AM
I just read it all. Loved it. I hope we get to find out who her father is!
#71 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:31 AM
Aww how sweet! I can't wait for Kaylynn's Diary to start!
Instructor
#72 Old 17th May 2007 at 7:57 AM
Oh wow, what a wonderful story, no one can really outgrow a diary as some people write in them when they are elderly, but for the point of this story its understandable as everyone is different

Great story and I can't wait to read about Kaylynn's life.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#73 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:02 AM
thanks guys, I actually had the end of this story figured out before i even finished the rest of the story. lol I thought It fit in well for making the transition to the diary of Kaylynn's life as well.

I love Plumbob!!!
Page 3 of 3