Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#51 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 9:25 PM
Shinn Asuka from Gundam SEED Destiny. I've noticed alot of people don't really like him, complaining he's emo. but what can you expect when you're 14 years old, and your whole family dies, right before your eyes practically?

EDIT: whoops, didn't realize this was old.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Unregistered
kyoya ootori of ouran high school host club. in real life i might not want to be near him but, after seeing his story why he's so sly and cunning, i actually wanted him to end up with the lead girl for one moment. orochi of naruto, he's the scariest villain i've seen and i suspect he's a sick pedo but, i have to admit, his skills in fighting are awesome. he won't stop at nothing to gain power.

there are people who DON"T like Kyoya?! I love him. Are talking about the manga or anime? because kyoya in the manga is better, in my opinion. Orochi is awesome too. I just made a really creepy youtube video of him.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:52 PM
Zuko, from Avatar.

Oliviaaaa
5511<3
Test Subject
#54 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 12:14 PM
Hoshino Aya from Super Gals! and Ryuuzaki Sakuno from The Prince of Tennis. I understand why people prefer Ran than Aya: after all, Aya's a crybaby and an insecure fellow (hey, we have insecurities too!) who can't decide on her own; she'd rather follow [what] others [want], which really annoys Rei. But as the story progress farther, her personality changes a little and she's less cowardly. I appreciate how the manga artist had portrayed her even if she seemed so weak and irritating from the beginning until the end.
Theorist
#55 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 5:34 PM Last edited by vhanster : 29th Jul 2011 at 8:04 AM.
Now how am I actually supposed to know which Anime character is generally hated by fans? I do have a habit of liking cameos or unimportant characters in mangas & animes, though.
Anyways these includes: the Triplets from Kuroshitsuji season 2 anime, and Snake from the Noah Ark's Circus story arc. Will of Abyss and Glen Baskerville from Pandora Hearts, Sera Masumi and Subaru Okiya from Detective Conan.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM
I am OBSESSED with Envy from Full Metal Alchemist. Everyone hates him because he killed Hughes. I loved Hughes too guys but you have to get over it. Envy is just incredibly appealing to me. In every sense of the word. Please stop hating him! TT^TT

It doesn't matter if I'm a prince, king, or a nobody.I'll always be your knight who watches over and protects you, because you're my one and only princess, Alice.
-Lance from the Wonderland Days Sim Date by Pacthesis
Page 3 of 3