Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th May 2008 at 1:14 PM
[QUOTE=charleeheart]Are we all of the understanding that it will be The Orient, since that was the #2 choice in the last poll?
QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, but I have DEFINITELY been wrong before...
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 8th May 2008 at 2:50 AM
I'd like to see the Victorian one finished before starting on a new challenge! :-)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:41 AM
When does the voting begin and who gets to vote? I've never been involved in a contest before and I'm a bit excited to see the results.

[
#79 Old 11th May 2008 at 12:11 PM
Congratz to everyone

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#80 Old 16th May 2008 at 3:12 AM
oooh can't wait for some items for this challege to come, i need loads of objects for my manor. oh and can the next challege be war related cause that would be awesome

p.s great job on the last one everyone
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 16th May 2008 at 4:50 PM
Can't wait to see the winners for the Victorian and congrats to the latest winners! It was a tough choice. I also can't wait until the next challenge as I didn't make it for this one, either. Cabin theme or camping would be cool to see.

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:24 PM
I have read some of the faqs and i still can't firgure out and i am a big fan of the sims
i love the mods but i still can't firgure out
Page 4 of 4