Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:11 PM
mirror with light?
Hi there,I dont know if theres a tutorial about this, I could not find any, so here is my question, am doing a mirror for the bathroom, and I want to put a light,not a decorative thing in the mirror , a working light,I know how to do the obj, but how can I put this together in simpe?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2008 at 2:33 PM
I don't personally know, but i think sweetswami77 would know. She's done a couple of multi-function items, and may be able to help you. here's her page: http://sumomo.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=781775

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 7:09 PM
LOL! I just saw this thread today, and I was like, "Yeah, I wonder how you would put those two together." Then I read Rapsheba's response. Cracked me up.

The only thing I've done is add slots and subsets to items, but I wouldn't think adding light would be all that much more difficult. At least, I hope not, because that was going to be part of my next project. Numenor (I believe) has written up some information in the Modding InfoCenter about lights and LGHT files. I'd suggest a gander at those.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 2:01 AM
ok thanks,but I still waiting for more replys, please, someone else know more about this?