Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#1726 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:59 AM
After striking out, my sim self moved out with from the Matsuno sextuplets' house with Gingko Kingyo, the cat who used to belong to Dana Carvey and moved back in with Bill Nye. Bill really missed my Sim self. Hard time keeping the two of them separated (no Woohoo, though, Bill's an elder.).

My sim self tried encouraging Gingko Kingyo to mate with the male black cat in the house. Fred hissed at Gingko Kingyo and my sim self was let down.

I keep finding the Propose option in both Bill and my sim self's pie menus. Not gonna let that happen. My sim self isn't really into commitment and Bill had a bad marriage that nearly killed him. They'll remain lovers.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#1727 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
A menace is an understatement. They're terrible! Moira was able to get about half of her hot dogs eaten before things caught on fire. No one else was able to even finish cooking their food. It's a bit ridiculous. I've also had Sims catch on fire just from lighting the firepit or throwing a log on to the fire. I need to see if there's some kind of broadcaster that can be tuned like the fireplaces. I have a mod that stops the fires from fireplaces, because even though people have complained about them being nerfed, they're deadly in my game without the mod when they're not upgraded.

I have always loved gardening in the Sims. I'm terrible with plants in real life despite all my best efforts, so I live vicariously that way through my Sims. I love the herbalism skill too, despite how little there is to do with it. I hope if we get witches we'll have some kind of alchemy or potion system to go with them. Alchemy is my favorite skill besides magic when I play Skyrim and I loved playing the wizard and the doctor in Sims Medieval.

I'm terrible with real plants, too. (And the cats would eat them, anyway.) Herbalism would be a bit more useful if it weren't so hard to get the ingredients - it's easy enough to grow the plants on your own lot, but you can't be traipsing off to Granite Falls every time you need a firefly.
Lab Assistant
#1728 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:57 AM
So, while fishing in Granite Falls, a bear wandered down and cast his line next to my Sim. She did not interact with him at the time, as a) he creeped her out and b) I live in a place where the first thing they teach campers is how *not* to make friends with the bears. I waved my cursor over Mr Bear and learnt that his real name was Randy Weber.

So, I was a bit surprised to find Mr Weber spraying his plants at the Hermit's lodge. (He's very enthusiastic about his spraying, or he has a lot of bugs on his plants.) This was the Hermit? Apparently so. He's quite gregarious for a hermit - it hardly took any time to work up to good friends and get that super-secret fertilizer recipe. In fact, he loves to talk and even came to visit my Sims at home.
Mad Poster
#1729 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 7:32 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 5th Feb 2018 at 1:20 AM.
I felt the relationship between Bill and my sim self got stale and he initiated a break up once Alice Cooper moved in. While I was at it, my simself insulted him in every possible way, including his WooHoo techniques (He was a jerk for breaking up with her, in spite of his knowledge and by the accompanying bubble, awful in bed). She also attempted to throw her drink at him, but it was thick like a slush and it fell on the tatami, which was absorbed by the thirsty tatami mats without a stain. Magic floors?

Anyway, Alice and simself are starting to blossom romantically. As for Bill, he moved in with his fellow nerds, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku.

Across town, the Suzuzaki septuplets moved in and are about to give the Matsuno sextuplets a run for their money as the Suzuzakis hold jobs and for some reason, the Matsunos are lazy mooches. The Matsunos are about to learn that manpower alone isn't just to be feared. If there's power in industry, you may need to fall back.

I also left Bill Nye's garden to wither as I own the property and he was a roommate. Any gardens started on my property will be left to wither if you are evicted.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Scholar
#1730 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 7:55 AM
Rhys and Callisto had a son, who is a full alien. Their daughter is hybrid, like her father. Named him Finneas.

Can't wait to see him aged up.
Forum Resident
#1731 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 10:05 AM
What is the truth?

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
#1732 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 9:18 AM
she showed up, that'll cost ya.
Space Pony
#1733 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 9:42 AM
Whole households making 10 different dinners for no reason
Lab Assistant
#1734 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RicoSuavecito
Whole households making 10 different dinners for no reason

That's been a problem forever. I had a whole household starve to death in Sims 2 when they'd covered all the available surfaces with ingredients they didn't cook (remember how they'd get distracted mid-cooking and then start cooking a whole new meal instead of finishing the one they were cooking?) or group meals that never got put away. There wasn't even room for the emergency pizza, not that they could stay on task long enough to pay the pizza guy, because they were busy waving their arms about, complaining that they were hungry. I was not sad about this.
Scholar
#1735 Old 9th Feb 2018 at 4:58 PM
Oh hai

Do you like my erotic art? So this is Henry my favorite sim

and his son here George proposed to his girlfriend Luna Villareal on the beach near their house

:')

and then they got married on the beach!

His mom and dad were there to attend, and I could click on their son and select "attend wedding" but the stupid thing is, instead of watching quietly they were dancing! Lmfao, stupid sims
Lab Assistant
#1736 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 11:01 AM
So, Juliette went to the Great Llama in the Sky last night, and Amanda sat down on the bed and had a nice chat with Grim, even had a bit of a gossip with him. He's now listed as one of her acquaintances. If he starts calling her up for play dates and inviting her to festivals... . Meanwhile, the daughter, who had been cute as a toddler and kid, aged up into an absolutely gorgeous teenager. I never adopted kids in Sims 3, because even the Sims we created were pudding, but I've adopted several times in Sims 4 with good results.
Scholar
#1737 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 4:54 PM
Soooo I thought, hey, wouldn't it be fun if George and Luna made a baby (for them anyway)

So I had them make a baby

She got pregnant alright.... WITH TWINS

I swear to you, I've had seven sets of twins in this game, only ONE set was manipulated by the lot trait, the rest by chance.

George and Luna: Expecting one set
Owen and Charlotte: Had a set due to lot trait
Padraig (via abduction) TWO sets of alien twins
Colin (Padraigs father) One set of alien twins (and siblings to Padraigs)
Charlie and wife: One set of twins
Cillian and Veronica had a set of twins

I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS! *cries*
Mad Poster
#1738 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 6:45 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Feb 2018 at 7:37 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Soooo I thought, hey, wouldn't it be fun if George and Luna made a baby (for them anyway)

So I had them make a baby

She got pregnant alright.... WITH TWINS

I swear to you, I've had seven sets of twins in this game, only ONE set was manipulated by the lot trait, the rest by chance.

George and Luna: Expecting one set
Owen and Charlotte: Had a set due to lot trait
Padraig (via abduction) TWO sets of alien twins
Colin (Padraigs father) One set of alien twins (and siblings to Padraigs)
Charlie and wife: One set of twins
Cillian and Veronica had a set of twins

I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS! *cries*

I can't say if you are doubly blessed\cursed...

Today, I really couldn't fool around in Live Mode, so I made a Household in CAS. I made the five handsome Space Colony rebels from Gundam Wing. It wasn't too hard. But since these guys are supposed to be in the young adult age stage (as they'd be pointless as teenagers), I tweaked their style, but more or less, their attitudes remained. If they had exactly the same clothes offered in basegame and add-ons, it wouldn't require a question of "WCIF?"

Forum Resident
#1739 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 9:16 PM
Taking a break from my more frequently played saves.

I did one of those rags to riches challenges. But I messed it up and didn’t realize until I hit the money goal.
I forgot to set age span to normal. So I hit the goal before my sim even turned into a YA.
I planted , watered, and harvested flowers everyday all day for 50 sim days. When I could have just done it for like 10.
So I just turned it into a legacy. cause I still miss Orlando
With genetics rules. My sim is blonde and blue eyed so whatever children get both of those is heir. And their first child immediately qualifies. So...thanks rng I didn’t even have to work for it.
I’ll put up some pics in a few hours!

FOR THE HORDE
Scholar
#1740 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:41 AM
GUYS I am sitting here and I'm freaking STUNNED. Okay, the family that is having the twins, that is an 6 family member household. The son George and his wife Luna live in a separate house on the property. Georges mom and dad live in the main house. There is a dog. The twins would bring the household count up to 8. So nobody can try for baby because the house is full right???

Well Grandpa Henry (who is still an adult never an elder) just got abducted and what did I notice? HES PREGNANT. Stunned that this can happen in a full household I check Luna's pregnancy and ONE OF THE TWINS HAS BEEN ABORTED!!!!!

I cannot make this shit up! THE GAME ABORTED THE TWIN!

Scholar
#1741 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 4:55 AM
GUYS I am sitting here and I'm freaking STUNNED. Okay, the family that is having the twins, that is an 6 family member household. The son George and his wife Luna live in a separate house on the property. Georges mom and dad live in the main house. There is a dog. The twins would bring the household count up to 8. So nobody can try for baby because the house is full right???

Well Grandpa Henry (who is still an adult never an elder) just got abducted and what did I notice? HES PREGNANT. Stunned that this can happen in a full household I check Luna's pregnancy and ONE OF THE TWINS HAS BEEN ABORTED!!!!!

I cannot make this shit up! THE GAME ABORTED THE TWIN!

OMFG! That is a load of BS! I would be so mad! That's terrible!
Scholar
#1742 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 5:16 AM
I'm stunned. I'm kind of in shock over it. I've always wanted a male sim and female sim in the same house pregnant at the same time (though she's on 3rd now and he's still 1), this was not how I expected it. I'm genuinely sad, but not really mad. I'm just relieved he only got pregnant with one! Because if she had 'miscarried' both...
Mad Poster
#1743 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 1:44 PM
I'm stunned. I'm kind of in shock over it. I've always wanted a male sim and female sim in the same house pregnant at the same time (though she's on 3rd now and he's still 1), this was not how I expected it. I'm genuinely sad, but not really mad. I'm just relieved he only got pregnant with one! Because if she had 'miscarried' both...

Well, that's a new one. I never thought THAT type of programming of an override nature would happen.

Then again, I play with my sims to do more than regenerate in TS4. I give them hopes and dreams. Whether or not they are fulfilled, that is left to my moods.

Lately, the Gundam Wing pilots are just getting used to life in Newcrest. Heero wears earrings (feminine ones) when wearing sleep wear. I didn't catch it during the process, but it makes sense because I gave him the Insane trait. I'd ask why, but like anyone involved in FBI or CIA related secrecy, he'll kill me.

To create the entire set of 5 pilots required the basegame, all the add-ons packs before Laundry Day Stuff and the earrings Heero was wearing were originally for the Sailor Moon characters from the Silver Moon Simblr. I'm not going to ask why my randomizer results were drunken algorithms.

Scholar
#1744 Old 11th Feb 2018 at 8:21 PM
I still can't believe it happened! Sad thing is they can't try for another until at least 1 other sim leaves the house. Georges little toddler sister, Charlotte. Hurry up and grow up, Charlotte.

You know. Of all my sims who are not scientists, Henry has been abducted the most. I guess the aliens really like that ass. I know I do!

This is his first alien baby. Don't know why it's white. It will be blue. Already has siblings in the game. Sorry if the body hair grosses you out.

As he proudly gazes into the eyes of his newborn son Jesse, little does he know that Jesse was supposed to have a sister. *bites knuckle and cries softly*

This was THE funnies thing that happened in recent weeks. Henry was coming upstairs to dust but got distracted by some goings-on! I really thought they would have finished before he got upstairs but NOPE boom! Big finish and there he was! LMFAO *dead*

"Uhhhh we were rearranging your closet!" "Riiiiiight"
Mad Poster
#1745 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:14 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 12th Feb 2018 at 10:51 AM.
Dealing with doppelgangers and evil twins.

Somehow, just putting the various copies into different neighborhoods wasn't enough.

I had this "bad girl" version (midriff top, leather, fishnet and spikes)of Usagi Tsukino and a second Neil DeGrasse Tyson at the flea market. Usagi ordered curry rice, which set her mouth on fire and Neil ate a sandwich from the Vietnamese stall (I don't know what the name was because I was also tailing the doppelganger of Dana Carvey, eating a pork bun [siopao])

Evidently, I am sloppy with causal censors such as doppelgangers. If I don't straighten this out, the game will lead me to joke about the old "Which one do I spare? Which one do I shoot?" trope from television.

Instead...

I restarted the town and used my library of Sims, all the ones I had made to populate the revised Newcrest and I deleted my parents until further consideration for restoring them with a rebuild of them.

I added Mike Myers to my household of my simself, Dana Carvey and Alice Cooper. Wayne's World 1 trifecta under my simself's roof! With the neighbors from the immediate neighborhood included one sibling each from the Matsuno sextuplets and Suzuzaki septuplets, Dr. Nye and Dr. Tyson all came to celebrate.

Although, Mike, Dana and Bill crowded me in the bathroom trying to talk to me. Since time immemorial, Sims usually gather in the bathroom. I really want an explanation to "why the bathroom?"

If I can make an equal amount of female characters, I will inform you of the expansion of the neighborhood.

2018/02/12, 5:45
This morning I moved me and my parents into the Wayne's World 1 house. However, the simself that lived there had to go. So I drowned her. In the midst of all the mourning, my new simself laughed a bit as if she was in on my "Act of God" motion. She even made friends with Grim. There's a little romance between the Reaper and my simself. I made sure that the old simself was 100% GONE by releasing her to the Netherworld and parking her tombstone in the farthest corner of the yard, no epitaph engraved, that's how I make it faceless!

So, my simself will keep in touch with Grim. However, Mike ate the entire cake I made and gained a paunch.

Scholar
#1746 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 9:55 PM
So my very favorite sim ever, Henry, finally achieved level 10 in his final skill, Rocket Science. Now he's working on making a wormhole generator for his rocket so that he can go to sixam and get revenge on the alien that implanted his daughter in his abdomen. (Except not really)

Here is Henry (He is clean shaven here, he currently has a beard)

This is his toddler alien daughter:

Her disguise

Aged up in CAS to see as young adult

Meredith definitely looks like her father. As an alien, she's got his butt chin and his eyes for sure. Not sure about the nose. Actually the disguise nose is definitely from him and I'm pretty sure the aliens nose is too. As her human disguise (unedited by me) she has his nose, and eyes, at least the female versions. She looks exactly like her older human sisters. Henry must have some powerful genes, because all of his children got his eyes, including Meredith. Other sim families in my game have had more variety with eyes but Henry's kids, all his eyes.

I have finished in this household for the time being. I want to play some of Henry's grandsons and great grandsons so off I go!
Test Subject
#1747 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 7:30 AM
So my very favorite sim ever, Henry
He is a cutie!

I have finally expanded my family tree :D. I currently play for Victor & Elsa & Eleanor & Kim-El (they took care of him after his dad died). Click to enlarge.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends.”

J. R. R. Tolkien
Test Subject
#1748 Old 14th Feb 2018 at 9:01 AM
I am doing a legacy challenge with my sim Alexus Whaley. So far, I am on generation 2 with my child sim Rochelle Whaley, the daughter of J Huntington III and Alexus.
The story is that Rochelle is breaking her relationship with her mother Alexus and she's going to move in with her father J (J and Alexus broke up when she announced she was pregnant with Rochelle). Right now, I am getting her to move in with J, Zoe, Mitchell and Gavin.
Scholar
#1749 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kolikokoli
He is a cutie!

Why thanks! He is my reigning champion of the title of "most handsome". I've created several "nearly as handsome" but still none can hold a candle to Henry, just yet. I'm kind of proud of him and we've had so many good times together. lol

What is happening

My grandson Aiden got engaged to his girlfriend Jiayi

And married that same night! Not wastin' time here!

And then they woohoo'd and I noticed she didn't know any of his traits (but he knew all of hers) so basically she (married and) woohood a guy she barely knows lmafo. They won't have any children together, the house is full. Plus she hates children and Aiden already has a son via abduction.
Theorist
#1750 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 4:40 AM
Nothing! I open up Origin to a gigabyte update and then I have to track down updates for my mods. We don't get 250 mbps internet so I drank orange juice and chased it with my tears.
Page 70 of 104