Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2017 at 9:14 PM Last edited by ArtUrlWWW : 9th Mar 2017 at 9:50 PM.
Default Adding custom key-value data to the sim with Python
Hello.

I want to save some data for sim. Something data for progress. I've checked some trackers, like story_progression_tracker, statistic_tracker and etc, but I still have not found what I want.

I need to add key and value strings with Python, that will be saved with sim in savegames.

What should I use for it, what object of the Sim object?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 12:37 PM
I have same problem. I suppose another way (at least for me) is to save data as single associative array (dict) with sim_id as keys, but I haven't found a way to do it either. Do you have some progress?

Also I have seen buffs like "<sims4.tuning.instances.roBurky:FitnessControls:Buff_LowFit object at 0x00007FF4AA8B7050>" on my sim with roBurky mod series used, so I guess it's possible to create custom hidden buffs, probably those would be saved and some data could be injected there?
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 1:04 PM