Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:12 AM
SimPE New release coming?
The site has had the same post of him on Vacation and being back.. Since that post H&M and Bon Voyage have released.... I really wondering when the newest build is coming any one have any news? I dont blame him for Bon Voyage but H&M gives me that SimPE Message that the start of running which is annoying me lol.

-DuffDog-

-I AM taking BASIC requests.-
-Just PM to see if I might be able to do it.-
Advertisement
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:26 AM
Historically, it's usually a month or so after an EP release when we see a new version.. but patience is good. We can't force him to update it.

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 3:55 AM
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:16 PM
I was wondering this a bit myself. I just loaded the program and noticed the BV things aren't showing, so I came here in case getting them to show wouldn't necessarily require an update to the program. Wasn't sure after adding H&M because I'd never looked for something from that pack, and I've just been ignoring the message for now because I'm only working on a few things for my own game.

I don't mind waiting at all, but is there any other way to access the game files?

It's really no big deal for me yet, I just need a sim to carry suitcase for a couple shots in a movie and got really excited that that's finally available -- I can definitely figure out something else, but wanted to check just in case I can get my grubby paws on the default mesh and/or texture. With TS1 it's not difficult to dig for something in the game files, but TS2 is a lot more complicated to me.
Alchemist
#5 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 2:24 AM
Since yesterday, Quaxi has had an announcement on the SimPE site, on the very front page, about Bon Voyage.

You can see this for yourself at: http://sims.ambertation.de/

That would be the place to get the official word. Oh, and there is but one person that works on SimPE at the present time, although there are helpers to test with. Since I have elected at this time not to get Bon Voyage, I will not be one of those testers. There are still a lot of things to be discovered and worked on in the base game that should work on all the EPS, too, so I am focussing on that for the time being.

<* Wes *>

If you like to say what you think, be sure you know which to do first.