Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 12:40 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 26th Oct 2013 at 9:57 PM.
Default What is your descendants family look like?
I finally have The Sims 3 into the future and I have one big descendant family into the future!

Meet the Loaves! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 1:10 PM
Nice descendents you have I wish I have that kind of descendants of yours

"Keep Calm and Play with STYLE"
#My Avatar: Nick Johnson
Download Policy
MrDensilter tumblr account.
Hitman Legacy Challenge
Hitman Challenge MTS
The Green House Challenge
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 2:34 AM

Loave Decenent family
Rafael Loave
Shelia Loave
Jonathan Loave ( My name is Jonathan and how did my descendents take my name? )
---
Past Sims
Jane Loave
Jake Loave

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 1:21 AM
@RomerJon17
so cute! The second picture reminds me a little of Kingdom Hearts haha. At least the first three kids from the left.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 6:54 AM
Man, you guys have some nice looking descendants. All of mine from several Sims are either really ugly or really fat, or both! RomerJon's screenshot is cute.

If you want to download my Sims 3 pets, click here and then go to my Studio. To see images of all my pets, click here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 8:17 AM
Thanks guys They do look adorable and cute! :D

The children were wearing weird clothes when my past Sims visited the future sims.. One was wearing just an underwear! My gosh! xD

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Scholar
#7 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 8:21 AM
Good for you.My family don't have descendants at all
Scholar
#8 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 9:25 PM
I changed their names and their clothes a little bit, but they came out pretty well by themselves:

On the right is the original family: Pedro, holding his son Fernando, the woman in the jacket is Tatiana and the kids are Lara and Marcos.

On the left: Pietro and Flaviq - I gave them these names because the blond one (Pietro) looks a lot like Pedro and Flaviq looks a lot like Tatiana's brother Flávio, wich moved to another town entirely (Bridgeport) while they're from Sunset Valley. I did clone Flávio from Tatiana when making him in the other save but still, I thought it was awesome that a descendent looked like her brother wich isn't in their household anymore.

Other fun coincidence: Flaviq have a girlfriend and has the Flirty trait just like Flávio.

They have two another descendants households, but I need to edit and take a good pic of them first.

Oh, I almost forgot about the Simbot, Ferreira #01. I wasn't feeling very creative when I thought it's name. haha
Instructor
#9 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:55 AM
I don't have a pic of mine's descendants at the moment, but does anyone else think that it's weird that you're able to have romantic interactions with your descendants? Seems a bit off to me.. :/

Cass, 22, Australia
My Simblr
One Minute Ninja'd
#10 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cassieandra
I don't have a pic of mine's descendants at the moment, but does anyone else think that it's weird that you're able to have romantic interactions with your descendants? Seems a bit off to me.. :/

My sims haven't come back from the future complaining about it yet.