Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 4:48 AM
Much larger! LOL
Advertisement
#77 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fireflies
just got an e-mail with an "exclusive" look at a TS3 screenshot before they put it in their webpage,
Probably a lot of you got it as well? if you look in your email that you used if you allowed email from the sims3.com website
So far this is the only size they showed and only pic.

Wow. that's beautiful.
Instructor
#78 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:27 AM
Hey! There are ants carrying food away from the picnic basket! :P
Alchemist
#79 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
Hey! There are ants carrying food away from the picnic basket! :P

:mag:
so there is!! good eye!
Mad Poster
#80 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 2:46 AM
Yeah, I never noticed that until now! Cool!
#81 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 9:52 AM
Looks awesome, can't wait
Mad Poster
#82 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 4:08 AM
I wonder if you can interact with those ants like you sort of can in FT. Maybe there will be bug collecting in Sims 3 and you can pick ants up for that reason.
Mad Poster
#83 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:40 AM
wow the scenery is just so...wow! I want this game but it's gonna cost like 50leven dollars lol!
Mad Poster
#84 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coltraz
I just noticed, one of the palm trees appear to be blowing in the wind.

yeah I noticed that also!! A breeze...just imagine!!
Mad Poster
#85 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:39 AM
It has been stated in aticles that we will be getting wind, just not sure if it is only for trees. I hope it will work with Sims' hair. I can imagine if our Sims could buy wigs as a fun new accessory and the wind blowing them away and you'd have to buy a new one if it got lost.
#86 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 5:14 AM
lol i hope EA knows there are rabid fans like us out there super-analyzing EVERY LITTLE DETAIL of the photos they release. what the graphics look like, what the sims are doing, the background, the terrain, faces, objects, plumbob, weather, lighting...

when the game comes out and everything looks completely different from the pics (and i can see it coming), there will be a lot of confuzzled consumers.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 6:44 AM
For some people who are disappointed, I mean how different can it look from The Sims2?, Its already 3D, I don't know any other virtual way games can get better than 3D.

But least when you look at it, this time the Scenery is REAL, you probably could just walk up to that beach-lake, or even those Mountains further on.
Mad Poster
#88 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 1:33 AM
Yes, that is definitely cool to be able to walk from your house all the way to the beach and actually watch it happening.
Mad Poster
#89 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 12:43 AM
Hey everyone, there's new update on the Sims3 site. It has video too!!!

http://thesims3.ea.com/home.php?languageCode=1
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 1:00 AM
I loved the video and they show more pictures of kids.. which is always good but I wish they would have had some with toddlers and babies. Thanks crocobaura for the update!

[SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrchid]*flip flops..belly tops..lemonade under the shade..blue skies..hot guys..late nights..water fights..ice cream..sweet dreams..party time..looking fine..sleeping in..sneaking out..thats what us girls are all about!*[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Mad Poster
#91 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 1:07 AM
Thank you for the update, but we can discuss it at this thread just to be on-topic and plus it deserves its own thread: http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=59506

Page 4 of 4