Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 9:42 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 18th Dec 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Default Put Together
This is my first story here, excuse me if you find it rubbish. Usually I'm very good at this kind of thing (writing, especially stories), but today I just found my Sims very crowded. Heh heh. Be nice! Although I shouldn't use that as an excuse... And since they're not *actually* married in my game, they aren't wearing rings. Oops! Blooper!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi there! This is my story; a story about my life, what else? My name is Carol Masson and I'm 22 years old. Two years ago I was hit by a car. I was really just fine, and although it left no visible marks on my skin, it sure left a big scar mentally. I was scared to even go outside, let alone trust anyone. The driver was drunk, coming back from what the police officer told me, "an inappropriate hang-out that supplied alcoholic drinks". But anyways, that's not what this is about. And only last year, in the month of December, I was diagnosed with the Swine Flu. (H1N1 flu.) And now it is January. I've practically recovered from the flu, and today I have my discharge. I'm actually really excited to go back home; I don't know why, since there's nothing to do. Until today.
I was laying down in my hospital bed, my television on. I wasn't actually watching it, but instead I was looking around for something else to do. I thought about how I never found a single love in my life; not even in my teenage years, when I was the school loner.

Then the door opened, and when I looked to see who it was, my eyes started bulging out. There was the most handsome man I have ever seen... right there, in my hospital room, looking directly at me.

"Hello, I am looking for Ms. Carol Masson and I assume you are her?" His voice was deep and so charming, but not too deep. He appeared to have just a normal Simlish accent and his warm, Caramel eyes were pulling my soul in. He was just the most perfect guy, and I could just--
"Um, Ms.? Have I gotten the wrong room number?"
I snapped out of it, and realized I had to take this chance to plant a good impression on him.
In my best, sweetest voice, I answered, "Oh, yes, I am Ms. Carol Masson." When I realized what I had just said, I thought I sounded stupid. But this beautiful stranger did not seem to mind it at all. He took a seat, and I dumbly watched his every move... his every breath... his every heart beat, practically.

"My name is Daniel Richard Rogers. You can call me Dan. That's what I like, but most people don't call me that." Dan's warm voice spoke again. Well, to me it actually wasn't just a voice, of course.
Dan continued. "I've been sent here to help you arrive safely back at your home and also, since every discharged patient gets a book, I have one for you. I picked it out from the library." When he finished talking, I examined him head to toe. "Well, you surely don't LOOK like a hospital worker," I concluded.

"Don't misjudge me, Ms. Masson. I'm a volunteer." He replied. I spoke up. "Oh. Well, anyways, just call me Carol. I actually find Ms. Masson a little bit offensive and careless."
"Okay, Carol. Here's your book, anyways." He got up and handed me the book. I examined the cover. "I've already read this before," I said, and I gave it back to him.

"Oh. Sorry, I didn't know."
"Of course you didn't." I said in my most charming voice, and I gave him a flirty look. He smiled a little bit.

"Carol... do you have all your things? It's only a few minutes to leave," He asked me, and I couldn't untie his body language. What did he think of me? Surely this man was quite difficult to read.
I got up from my bed and he arose from his seat. "So are you ready?" I was questioned.

"Yeah, I believe it's time to already. So how does this work? Do you just drop me off from a bus or something? And why can't I just walk back home?"

"Well, Carol, it's kinda... okay, the hospital thinks that it's safer for you if I just drive you to your house. I have one of the volunteer vehicles, and I can drive you back in that. By the way, how long have you been here?"

"Oh, just about a few weeks or so. Been here since December, so I'd say probably a month for me. Now, am I going home or not?" He grinned, and said, "Little feisty. I like it, kind of."
In the car, I looked over at HIM again and whispered, "You're really handsome and my type." I gasped and shot my hands over my mouth. I just said what I didn't want him to know! He chuckled. "You're kinda cute." We drove off and he walked me to my own porch. "I can do this myself, I'm not a little child, Dan!" I teased him, and I got out my keys to unlock my front door. "Bye, Dan." I quickly said, and bulged into my house. "Um, wait... well... okay, byeeee??" I overhead him confused, as I was walking into my bedroom.

In my bedroom, I was relaxing on my bed, waiting for him. I just knew he was coming. When he desperately rushed into my bedroom, I spoke in a relaxed, expecting voice, "Oh, hello. I was expecting you any minute now."

-----BLAST TO THE PRESENT -------
It is present day now. Carol and Dan are happily married four months after that discharge day.
I was rapidly typing in my online diary, or as I liked to call it, blog.
Dear Diary,
Today I am going to go to the doctor. Me and Dan, my husband, found out one month ago; I'm pregnant! We're going to see the ultrasound and check up on the sweet soul (or baby) growing inside of me. I bet my first child is gonna be CUTE! I'm so excited, and Dan is, too. The appointment starts in one hour, but we are just about to leave. I just gotta change first.

If there's one thing I could say to the baby inside of me right now, I'd tell it, "You're going to be a cute one. I just know it, and I know you will live the best, luckiest life ever." I mean, that IS likely true!

"Hunny, it's time! Go get changed into fresh clothes and we'll be leaving for the ultrasound. Hurry, we don't want to be late for this big moment!"

I rushed up from my seat after logging off and ran to go change. Well, "running" at the speed of 1 mile per hour for me, that is!
:lovestruc: TO BE CONTINUED! Keep your eye out for Chapter Two! :lovestruc:

ENTJ
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:00 AM
Default Ch. 2: "Doctor's Appointment"
Yo, thanks to Delphy I learned how to make Chapter 2! So special thanks goes to him.
Here's chapter 2, I think it's better than my first chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2. Doctor's Appointment
There I was, with my husband, Dan. In case you don't know me, my name is Carol. I'm at the doctor's office (rather looks like a hospital to me) to check up on the baby growing inside of me.

I was laying down on the bed, my eager husband sitting right next to me. He held my hand until the doctor came in. "This is it," He said. "I'm so excited for this!" The doctor put down his files and records on the counter and spoke. "I know both of you want this baby very much. I am pleased to announce the baby is growing properly." The tone of his voice sounded enthusiastic.

"So I understand the baby's okay? Did I hear you clearly?" My mind was bubbling with thoughts; I was so nervous and excited at the same time, that I couldn't really hear the doc that well. I glanced at his name tag. His name was Doctor Khrane. "Yes, you heard correctly." I smiled. Things were working out so perfectly so far; so why was I still here? The womb was okay, so I could go... couldn't I?

Dr. Khrane spoke up once more. "However, I'd prefer you stay because I should show you something." Uh oh; I could feel my body getting prepared to upchuck in the office. I moved my hands down to the skin above my womb.

I heard a beep. I looked to the right and saw a machine with moving lines on it. It looked like those machines that watched over your heart beats... or whatever. "Oh, let me start this up for you." The doctor went over to it and did a few things and attached some wires to me. I actually had no clue what he was doing, because Dan was distracting me bragging about how excited he felt about the baby so far.

"Oh, this can't be right..." The doctor interrupted.
Me and Dan both stared curiously at him. He looked a bit hesitant, eyeing the machine. (The "heart beat" machine. It's not really for heart beats, I think.)
"What, what's wrong?! The baby's okay, right?? You said the baby was okay! Swear it's okay! Swear it!! Please!!" I sputtered out frantically, and Dan simply looked at me for a moment. "I can assure you results will come soon, but I must perform tests. I shall call you in at least one week. Please come again once I call."

I got up and Dan patted his lap as a sign to have me sit down on it. "It's okay, baby," He whispered to me once I sat down. I grinned. "By the way... baby names!" I reminded him. Dan replied in his most assuring voice, which somehow made something in me jump lively. "We can decide once we get back home. C'mon, baby."

Finally we headed home in Dan's old car. We were planning to get a new one once the baby was born.
Once I got out, I looked at our house cautiously, as if I was worried about something dearly. "Um, hunny, I think there's someone in our house..." I told him nervously, and my stomach wasn't helping with my emotions, either. Dan simply shrugged it off by explaining, "Oh, no-one's in there. Besides, I fixed the alarm last week. C'mon, let's get inside, Carol." He just didn't seem worrysome, but I was serious... someone--or something-- was in there... in OUR house. I was sure of it, and in my guts I had an unusual feeling about this.

Finally I got to our front porch. I couldn't enter just yet, because Dan had the house key. Suddenly, I threw my arms behind my back and screamed a bloodcurdling, horrific scream. I'm sure the whole universe could hear me at that moment. I heard Dan's loud steps rushing over like an Olympian sprinter, but I kept screaming, anyway.

A burglar was in our house! I knew it!! What was this thief trying to take? Did he know about our house? Was his motive just to steal our prized possessions and things?! I already had the nursery set up in a spare room, which cost hundreds of dollars!!

"D-D-DAAAN!!! DAAAANNN!" I yelled.
Finally Dan reached me and slammed through the unlocked doors. (The burglar left them like that after he entered, of course.) "SHOW YOURSELF, YOU CRIMINAL!!" Dan yelled out, and his deep, angry voice echoed and bounced off the walls. He quickly slipped his cell phone back into his pocket; he had called the local police. I kept shouting out, "BURGLAR! BURGLAR!! INSIDE MY HOUSE!! BURGLAR!!!" I was so frantic!
My knees felt like weak, slippery jelly and my knees fell to the floor.
~~~
Twenty minutes later, a police officer approached me. I wondered what he wanted now, since all the questions were asked and the burglar was caught. "Mrs., your husband has told me that he heard you say this was your house while screaming there was a burglar inside. No doubt it slipped out by accident, however this is actually quite dangerous. I believe you were the one to call police?"
I looked up at the cop curiously. He was right; Oops! "No, officer, it was my husband, Dan. He called, officer." The officer nodded and talked a bit more. Then it was time for him to leave. "Be safe, ma'am. Don't let this happen again, because next time the motive may be more than just burglarizing your residence."
I sighed and looked down. As I shuffled my heels around, the police left. Dan came out of the house and said, "You were actually kinda brave, Carol."
"No, I wasn't. You know it. Just say it."
"I won't. I refuse to, because you were brave. You actually were brave."
"Courage is something I dearly lack."
"Well, you found it."
I didn't bother to argue any more; Dan was probably right, but I felt like a retard. I screamed like an idiot; how could I be complimented that I was brave?
~~~
Two months and three weeks later, I received a frightening phone call."
--------------------------------------------------------
To Be Continued...
In "Ch. 3: 'Visitors'"...

Post your comments and feedback below! What should be worked on? Any recommendations? I'd really appreciate any comment you can post!
Constructive comments encouraged.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM
lol lovinn it! i really enjoy and love how shes soo frantic about everything its funny! keep up the good wrk :]

Am Back and its Time to get BittersWeet xoxo
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 6:32 PM
i like it so far., it looks like its gonna be a really interesting story
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 11:42 PM
Default Ch. 3: "A New Start"
Hey everyone! I was making this chapter a couple of nights ago, but I didn't save it on Notepad or Word or whatever... So originally, Carol accidentally says something that would make the burglar come to try to kill Carol or her husband a later time, but nevermind that.
Also, I have absolutely NO experience with pregnancy besides hearing about it, watching a bit on television (info, not the ACTUAL moment), and reading about it. Please, comment and correct me (I'll fix it) if I'm wrong at any time!
Enjoy!
----------------------------------
Dan called the cops after walking in to a burglar, after Carol was screaming crazily. The cops came and took the burglar away. After a few weeks of recovering, Carol finally notices that her tummy's really growing!
"Dan, sweetie, the baby's kicking! Come quick!" Dan immediately rushed to my side, and his warm, big hands gently were put on my tummy. "Wow, the baby's kicking! And we still haven't discussed baby names," He pointed out kind of upset that we still haven't done it. "Oh yeah! I'll make a list, and you can add to it."

~
After finishing our lists, Dan handed me his. I looked it over. "These are GREAT names, sweetie! Here are mine." I handed mine to his. We ended up having me come up with the girl names, and Dan with the boy names. I also chose one boy name: Aidan.

~
The next day, we chose our top picks. For girls, Jaena, Missy, Sally, Sarah, Britney, and Bella were the top 6. For boys, Aidan, Jacob/Jake, Danny, Samuel, Justin, and Santiago beat the rest.
Suddenly, my belly grew. Once it popped bigger, I was surprised! "Whoa!" I exclaimed. I called Dan over. "Dan, I'm bigger!! Look!!!" He rushed over to me and his face looked excited. "Oh my, Carol! This baby that's growing is getting me REALLY excited!!" He patted my tummy and talked to the fetus.
"Dan, don't you think we should check up with the doctor? To see when I'm due?"
"Sure, let's get in the car right now!"
"I got to grab my purse first."

At the doctor's, I rested in bed waiting for the doctor to finish explaining the definition of something to my hubby, Dan. Finally, he turned to a machine, and his eyes bulged open. "Wow! Carol, you're about to go in labor!" This was a MAJOR shock; so fast?! "This is crazy! I am not going to go in labor!" I got up to grab my purse and fetch the car keys from Dan, but then a sharp pain hit my guts. My water broke. "DANG, YOU WERE RIGHT!" I screamed, and almost fell down, clutching my throbbing, painful tummy. "HELP!" The doctor and Dan rushed to me & held me up. They quickly took me to the emergency help. My step-cousin, (we're like sisters) who happened to be there, stepped in to help and called the nurses around the room. (My step-cousin is named Angelica.)

~
Finally the pain was gone. I couldn't believe it; several, literally, hours spent giving birth and now I was free from that bag of pain... and, the best part? My baby was born!
A nurse stepped in and happily (and proudly) announced, "Your baby has been born! It is a wonderful, beautiful baby girl. Congratulations! She's perfectly healthy, too!" I jumped up, excitedly. "A Girl?! Oh my gosh, thanks for helping me!" The nurse winked at me and left. The doctor came in.
"Where's my baby? I want to see my baby girl!" A nurse walked in, holding a girl with dark skin. She didn't look related to me. "Meet baby Natalie-- oops, wrong room."
I requested to see my baby again. "Okay, follow me. But what's the baby's name, for documents?" I remembered. "Since it's a girl, I name her Jaena." I signed everything and went to go see her.

~
She looked AMAZING. Her eyes were stunning, and her smile could melt away all your problems. Her cute, little nose was heartwarming and could put a smile on your face. Her ears were perfect; they were wonderful! Who am I describing? My baby girl Jaena!

I picked her up in a private room Dan managed to get with our hospital room. I heard that only this hospital offered those special rooms, although they weren't spacious and could be violating to a claustrophobic Sim. The walls were covered in toddler wallpaper and the carpet finishing was a type of dark-ish blue.
~
Finally we got home. Angelica and I were hanging out, watching Jaena's every move, in the nursery. Angelica asked me a question as I was taking Jaena out to let Angie hold her.
"So what are you two lovebirds planning to do now?" She appealed, and I gladly took this into consideration. "I don't know, really, I guess watch the baby over. I mean, really Dan can decide for us. Only time can tell."
"Well, Dan told me he was thinking of a vacation before the baby news came out."
"Really? Well, he hasn't told me.. yet. Maybe he got rid of that idea because of Jaena's marvelous and exciting arrival."
"Maybe. But I don't think so. If you want him, he's out in the hall, on the computer. Can I hold the baby, finally? Please?"
I remembered. "Oh yeah!" I handed her the baby gently and she cuddled Jaena, whispering delightfully to Jaena. I saw Jaena grin a little at one comment.

I got out to the hall, finally. "What are you doing, husband Dan?" I asked kindly, stopping by the desk. "Booking a vacation. It was supposed to be... a surprise, but you know..."
"Angie told me."
"Your cousin told you? When?"
"Just right now."
"Oh, then that's fine. But anyways, if we go to have some private time with just the two of us... relaxing at a faraway, tropical place maybe... then we'll have to hire a nanny."
"No, Angie can babysit Jaena. She and Jaena could be best friends!"
Dan looked up at me. "Good idea!" He replied. "So, which one of these places sounds good: Paris, France; Twikii Island; The Middle East, like in China; or the mountains, closest to our lovely house here?" I loved the fact Dan was letting me in on this kind of stuff.
"I'd love Paris, but maybe something more... private. I hear that tropical places like Twikii Island in Hawaii are the best vacation spots, all my friends make huge stories out of them. Maybe there, Dan?" Dan agreed with my choice. "Let's book it the latest we can to save tons of money on the flight.." He did a few clicks, and exclaimed happily, "Got it! Honey, I can't wait 'til our big vacation comes! Just us... together... alone..." He gave me a mischievious smile. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Oh, Dan! You're funny."

After that, I went back into the nursery and explained the news to Angie. "However, we know how you and Jaena are very good together... would you like to babysit her while we're gone?" Angie's eyes lit up delightfully. "Would I?! Even if I had to pay you $5, heck yes!!" She cuddled Jaena and began to excitedly say, "I'm going to play with you! We're going to have so much fun, Jaena!!" She hugged Jaena and I asked Angie to change Jaena's diaper. Then I exited the room and back to Dan. "She's more than excited and happy to!"

"Oh, hunny, that's great! C'mon, let's get packed and prepared early." I smiled, and we embraced in a romantic hug. "My life is so fulfilled!"

---------------------------
That's the end of chapter 3! Want MORE? Here's a sneak peek at the title of Ch. 4!
Oh yeah, and in Ch 2, I may have said that this chapter's title would be different, but because I didn't use the original draft of this chapter, change of plans.
Ch 4 title: "Vacations are the best... or not?"

Enjoy, thanks for your awesome comments! [Only two comments... ]

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Lavaster : 12th Sep 2009 at 8:41 PM. Reason: pointing out a mistake in the picture of the card.
Default Chapter 4. "Two Early Getaways"
I know this chapter's short, just keeping it cool!
------------------------------------

Me and Dan got to the Jackson Liberty Airport. Our baggage was already taken care of and me and Dan just went through security.
"No thanks, we don't want to buy anything," I said to the young adult clerk, who seemed desperate to get a traveller to buy SOMETHING.
"You sure? We got candy, some snacks, chips and extra airline vomit bags..."
"Sorry. If you want to sell something, don't annoy the customer." With that said, me and Dan walked away and through the glass doors to get out to the airplane.

The Sim Air-sponsored plane was HUGE, and it was so cool! It was my first ever time on an airplane, (not for Dan, though) and I was exhilarated. When I was a little girl, I always wanted to go on one. Unfortunately, my parents thought it was "too expensive". I did my own research when I was a teen, and found that obviously my parents didn't know how affordable three tickets could be.
It was only me and Dan going on this trip to Twikkii Island. Angie had recommended the Twin Falls (it was on the "Secret Sim" documentary show), but we weren't the daring type. So anyways, off we went, literally flying through the star-filled night.

I slathered and slopped on some sunblock. I was going to sunbathe to get a golden tan, like these hula girls do. One blonde one came over to teach us a local gesture, and although she looked Caucasian, she had African-American skin! Then I found out that she's always tanning, and she said lately she's trying to not tan anymore because her dermatologist says she might get skin cancer. She said she's been avoiding the sunbathing for about a month or two now, and that she's getting really happy with the results. Well, I surely didn't see ANY results!

Finally I laid down on a rug I put on the hot sand (it burned Dan's feet later on) and closed my eyes. I rested for about twenty or thirty minutes, then got up and found my skin was lipstick-red. I got sunburn! Owww-ch!!

I was building a sandcastle when Dan came up to me, trembling. His face looked like an elephant stomped over him and then sat down, smashing and squashing up his face, especially his mouth.
"Carol..." He began. "Jaena, our baby, has been kidnapped..."
My eyes bulged out and I screamed a blood-curdling scream. "OH MY GOSH!!! DOES ANGELICA KNOW??!?! DID SHE CALL YOU?!?!? CALL THE POLICE, I'mma contact the Missing Children foundation IMMEDIATELY!!!"
Dan rushed off while I bolted for the phone. He rushed off to go unpack our bags and find his cell phone.

"Yes, my NEWBORN baby is missing! Yes, yes, that's correct. Yes. No. No. No, we're not. We're on vacation. No, that's not what happened!! Listen, get your facts straight. It's spelled J-A-E-N-A. The last name is M-A-S-S-O-N. Yes. Yes. She was born at--yes, you're fast now?? Just find my baby, will ya?!?! FIND HER!!!" I slammed the phone back on the wall. Dan came from around the corner. "I called the police," He stammered. "And... Angelica's a suspect, but she can't have done anything. The police are invading her privacy now, by checking for a criminal record and all. Argh, couldn't your younger cousin been more CAREFUL with OUR baby?! I hate her now!!! Carol, you can't let her visit ANY of our family anymore. She is GONE once we get back!" Dan went back around the corner and seconds later, returned dragging his heavy and crammed suitcase. "I'll do anything it takes to get our baby back safely, and everything back to normal. I can't believe this happened to US... ruining OUR lives forever... No!!"
Now I was worried Dan was going insane. Half an hour later, we waddled out the front door and into a ready cab. "Speed it up, our baby's been kidnapped!" Dan shrieked at the driver. "Yikes! Okay, okay, you two. I'm speeding now!!"

Later I got a whole pack of cards delivered. I could estimate that about 2,000 cards were in that entire set. Me, Dan, Angelica, and even the doctor who helped us with the baby delivery went and delivered door-to-door, hand-to-hand, and throwing some extra ones all over the ground. We taped up posters and visited parks and schools with our flyers. We went to City Hall and informed them of the major incident. We gave the news reporters the whole scoop. We had Dan and the doctor pass some out to drivers on the toll roads. Anything to get our baby back!
As I just reached the toll roads with Angie to meet up with the guys, I noticed an empty car with the window rolled down. I looked in to toss in a card from my pack. Then I saw HER; Jaena and a woman were in the vehicle!!
--------------
Ooh! Suspense! Who's the kidnapper??? Are they evil? Waaa--aaaaaa-it and see for the next chapter!
BRAIN FART: I just realized that I put Angelica's name as MASSON, DAN'S last name, when she's supposed to be CAROL'S COUSIN. Yikes! In the next chapters, I hopefully won't make this mistake again and Angelica will become Angelica Laurens. Or something.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:47 AM
How scary! Good job!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 11:23 PM
Default Notice: Announcement from the Author, Lavaster
Hey fellow simmers! Well, I've been doing a lot of stuff lately, so I haven't gotten the time to post the next "Put Together" chapter. But, I decided to make this message first:
Lavaster, when are you going to post the next chapter?
No worries! The next chapter is coming very, VERY soon. (Later today, tomorrow, something like that.) I already have the pictures ready and the story planned out, I just got to upload my pics to photobucket.
How many chapters will you make?
Well, unfortunately it looks as if my story will end shortly. But hey, that's okay! Because I'll be making MORE stories! But I can't promise that, sorry.

Updates coming soon! Keep checking back, my friends!

ENTJ
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 9:04 PM
Default Chapter 5. "Saving Jaena"
ENJOY, the last and final installment of my story, "PUT TOGETHER"!
Quote:
"The end is not usually the actual end."
-Goopy Gilscarbo, after having therapy, plastic surgery, tampered DNA and genes, and different traits. [He is now a wise scientist, also working in the medical industry and has a wife and ten kids.]
------------------------------

"OH MY GOSH, THAT'S JAENA!!!" I cried out, and reached for the baby in the car when suddenly the woman driver slammed on the accelerator. She ended up crashing on a small fire hydrant. She quickly got out and ran away, carrying my newborn baby girl Jaena. Me and Dan chased quickly after her; meanwhile Angie was calling the police.
"The baby is MINE!! Her name is going to be Ruby!" The woman teased. Finally she slowed to a squat at the edge of a big ditch in the middle of the road. She began to lower Jaena into the dirt hole.
"NO!!! STOP!" I screamed.

Suddenly she got distracted by me and just threw Jaena next to her, rather in the ditch. "Dan, get Jaena!" I yelled out, and before she could turn to reach for Jaena again I threw a punch at her.
"Heeeey!"

Finally after a short round of stopping her from kidnapping Jaena again (well, a fight, but she only got to punch me once in my left forearm), I shoved her and she fell down. I felt like pushing people was rude, but in this case, that didn't matter. On the ground, she cussed.

After we heard sirens getting close by. Dan rushed over to me and hugged me, then handing me over Jaena.
"We did it, hun! We saved Jaena!"
"Yes, I'll surely never forget this... ever." I commented, and smiled weakly at him. I felt nauseous.

I held the baby up to him and he started talking to Jaena, making her giggle. She obviously didn't know what was happening, but I don't think she was anywhere close to comfortable when she was kidnapped.

-----------------

The kidnapper murders, too...

ENTJ