Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 7:31 AM
Personally, despite my love for vampires, aliens, and werewolves, I'm hoping for some new types of supernatural sims. Superheros and Supervillians, Mermaids, or even Lizard People *wink* would be exciting, just because of how new and interesting they could be.
Advertisement
#27 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:13 PM
Thats what I would like, some Superhero's and Supervillains. It would break off the way of the police and thief jobs and allow some Sims to have supernatural powers.

Also the Superhero/villains maybe able to pass down there supernatural/deformed genes.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by King Of My World
Thats what I would like, some Superhero's and Supervillains. It would break off the way of the police and thief jobs and allow some Sims to have supernatural powers.

Also the Superhero/villains maybe able to pass down there supernatural/deformed genes.

Like instead of the SimPolice there will be SuperSim to come to the rescue whenever a burglar will show up on the lot? SuperSim could even come in case of fires and maybe drowning? Might be fun, hopefully they'll have nice outfits.
#29 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:22 PM
Well Police will still be necessary, but the SuperSims' could be for out of control things, or... since theres no loading screens maybe the SuperSims' we'll be able to chase them into other lots easier, because the police officers will just get tired.

On the other side of the spectrum, the Supervillians would be able to steal more stuff, faster, with less chance of being caught.
#30 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 4:47 AM
yay! can't wait to get the game.
#31 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 5:15 PM
I really want witches in TS3 :D
#32 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:25 PM
That the creatures would have enemies!
Like vampires vs werewolves, or different kinds of aliens against each others..

Maybe I'm reading Twilight a little too much, haha.
#33 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 4:46 AM
LOL@ THRILLER ZOMBIES.

But they really should implement a new species.
Like a mermaid. If they still have romance sims, they could want to woohoo with a mermaid sim. :D
#34 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:07 AM
I personally agree with everyone else when they say that there should be more different species of Aliens. AND, the aliens should be intelligent.
As for other species, I think there should be Other classical species of monsters like Swamp Monster, Mummy, Walking Skeletons, and some kind of Dr. Jeckel Mr. Hyde thing with a chemistry set. Or, it could be an accident at work. Things like that would be awsome.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 6:20 PM
I think I may be missing out in the game since I really don't play using Aliens or any kind of creature, but I guess I'm a little old fashioned with it all, I enjoy having regular people. Eventually, I could try having an alien family, but I have yet to figure it out..

I am wicked excited about The Sims 3.. I just don't think I'm going to drop TS2 like I did TS1
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by avocadokiwi
These ideas are all genius. It always irriated me that Pollinator could impregnate sims, but my aliens never could. I'm not sure how they could pull that one off tastefully though.

dumb people; we don't have aliens in game; all aliens we have are born from a polination and a human, and so they are half sim(sim characteristics) and half polination(polionation appearance); we need polinations as a creature... maybe a random chance of an alien space to fall in pleasantview...?
#37 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:41 AM
I didn't really care then. I guess its cool!
#38 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Twister_412
I'm rooting for better werewolves. I never likes the whole "hair man" werewolves. Maybe instead of only changing hair a skintone, there could be an overlaying facial mask that made a wolfish face? Not to mess up your sims' genetics, but simply a wolf face mesh that would go over the original face during nighttime.

Always wanted for more pleasant werewolves, so I agree
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 5:42 AM
I would like the ghosts to be improved :
- Sims can communicate to ghost .
- They can summon ghost with the mirror (Bloody Mary for example)
- Sims can suicide. And their ghost will appear right where they suicide unless the room's destroyed .
- Sims can be friend , fall in love .... with ghosts .
- Ghost can kill a sim they hate . Sims can protect themselves too with holy stuffs ,....
- Ghost toddlers and child !
- Different types of ghost : Headless knight , screaming banshee , skeleton , ...
- And us , can control the actions of the ghost too ^_^
- Ghost dolls
- Ghost objects like piano that play by themselve ,...
And I would like too see these too :
- Angels
- Demons
- Elves
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pathetique
I would like the ghosts to be improved :
- Sims can communicate to ghost .
- They can summon ghost with the mirror (Bloody Mary for example)
- Sims can suicide. And their ghost will appear right where they suicide unless the room's destroyed .
- Sims can be friend , fall in love .... with ghosts .
- Ghost can kill a sim they hate . Sims can protect themselves too with holy stuffs ,....
- Ghost toddlers and child !
- Different types of ghost : Headless knight , screaming banshee , skeleton , ...
- And us , can control the actions of the ghost too ^_^
- Ghost dolls
- Ghost objects like piano that play by themselve ,...
And I would like too see these too :
- Angels
- Demons
- Elves

I agree with you Pathetique. Ghosts need to have more of an impact in TS3 than just wandering around and scaring people. You should be able to control them like on the console version of TS2. What would also be cool is if your sim could be the neighborhood supernatural expert and medium (communicating with the dead).

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 4:26 PM
I mean ,ghost should be treated just like an ordinary sim , but with special abilities . And thay can't do some living sims action too ,of course.
I also found that deaths are very 'pleasant' in Sims 2 , and I think it should be shaded with a bit of the darker side of life , to make the game realistic . I suggest these deaths :
- Killed by other sims :
+ Poisoned
+ Pushed (down a staircase , a well, a balcony ,...)
+ Stabbed
+ Tortured to death
+ In a fight
- Suicide .

"Architecture is Music in its Solid form."
Field Researcher
#42 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WorkYourMagic
dumb people; we don't have aliens in game; all aliens we have are born from a polination and a human, and so they are half sim(sim characteristics) and half polination(polionation appearance); we need polinations as a creature... maybe a random chance of an alien space to fall in pleasantview...?
Stella Terrano who came with University is full Alien.

Page 2 of 2