Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 7:24 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife
Default Saved games on buiseness lot..Please help!
Hello everyone,
Okay, i was wondering if you could help me (which i hope you can). I was playing on a family who owned a business so i went to that lot but then i had to go out,so i saved the game (on the business lot) and went back to it later i clicked on the house when i was in the bluewater menu section and it says "the family is at the salon would you like to go there and play" so i said yes as i wanted to bring the family back to the house and it took me to the salon but wont let me go to play mode it only let me go to buy mode and build mode so now i cant play on the family or go to the salon with different familys as it says " a saved game is taken place there" or something like that.
Has anyone got a solution to my problem,help would be very much appiciated!
Love Danni x
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:38 PM
Seems as though you've run into the known bug that occurs when you take sims to their owned community lot in their own car. Transport your sims to their owned community lots in the taxi, and you won't experience this problem. Leave that family alone for now and wait until Maxis releases a patch to fix it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:11 AM
Heya thank you for replying my sim did go in a taxi it is really annoying as the familys business was doing so well thank you for your time though..
Love Danni x