Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:50 PM
Default Game loads forever when trying to enter household
I have no script mods, I have run the conflict detector and have no conflicts, but just in case I tried entering a lot with my mods folder removed. Still just hangs on loading for over an hour. I have tried: repairing, offline mode, factory reset, removing and adding my folders back in, clearing my cache, deleting my Options and Usersettings config files. Nothing works.

I have all expansion/stuff/game packs, my game is up to date.
Specs:
Windows 10
Acer Aspire V3-572PG
Intel family 6 model61 stepping 4 GenuineIntel ~2201 mhZ
NVIDIA Geforce 840m, video drivers up to date

Last exception file after hours of loading looks like this: https://pastebin.com/jytvAAzg

What is the problem? Is some mod just not showing up as a conflict, but causing problems nonetheless? How do I fix this?

EDIT: googling any part of my last exception file took me to threads about problems with games with Wicked Whims installed. I do not have this mod installed; my only mods are CAS and Build CC, no traits, behaviours, or animations.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 7:46 PM
Honestly I had the same problem and ended up bulldozing the house and starting fresh. I think there was some bad CC in the house? Can you enter the house in build mode from the map screen?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
Honestly I had the same problem and ended up bulldozing the house and starting fresh. I think there was some bad CC in the house? Can you enter the house in build mode from the map screen?

I've tried, but no, sadly I can't get into any lots in build mode either. Not even the cc-free lots that shipped with the game.