Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:40 PM Last edited by Vvg : 14th Jun 2020 at 11:16 PM.
Default [FOUND] TreZillah's car
I've been looking for Tre Zillah's Rolls-Royce Phantom more than two years and had no luck. Maybe someone knows where can I get the mesh?

Also I was looking for other Tre Zillah's cars that are unavailable now and found this:
http://khalilsims2downlodes.webs.com/cardownlodes.htm (maybe this will helps someone).
And since I started talking about cars:
Vovillia Corp. really needs a help to save all the content that was created there
Now it's here: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vovilliacorp/index.php
The main site doesn't work for more than a year.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 6:53 PM
Do you have a pic? Not sure what the link goes to, but it's not loading for me!

I'd imagine you'd know but incase you don't vovillia does have cars here at MTS and tsr.

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:01 PM
I also searched for the last 10 minutes and just found a bunch of dead links, sorry
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 7:02 PM
Which link does not load?

is it possible that someone who has a mesh uploaded it?
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vvg
Which link does not load?

The link to Car Downlodes didnt work, but was on my phone at the time. Worked on the pc, but straight away downloaded an mp3 file without my permission, so dont like that link!

I have looked for you for the last hour. Alot of dead ends, can see how frustrating it must be! Had a thought of the Graveyard, but thats down once more, who knows if it'll be back! And then thought maybe it had slipped into the pay content at the booty. But thats down too! All the good resources are slowly disappearing

The only thing I found remotely close to finding it was this https://web.archive.org/web/2008011...wtopic.php?t=94
Though I imagine if you've been looking two years you'd probably have come across it too, and realise it wasnt helpful!

I did manage to learn that some of TreZillahs stuff have been possibly uploaded at The Sims 2 Plaza, went there, went to search and have to be a member. Went to register and cant as the Image verification dosnt come up for it
There is a list of vehicles in the forum, but at a glance couldnt see the one you're after, plus you cant download without registering. https://web.archive.org/web/2016040...play.php?fid=85.

So sorry, am outta ideas, good luck though! Maybe ask at the cave since they squirrel away old meshes!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 9:05 PM Last edited by Vvg : 24th Feb 2018 at 9:19 PM.
Thank you all for your help, I hope I'll find this car someday.

And about Vovillia Corp. If you want to get the cars from there, better do it now while they are available.
https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vov...cars-boats-f60/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 9:30 PM
You have to be registered to see that - what's it say?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 10:57 PM
It just takes you to the vovilliacorp forums. I just downloaded the car below off the wayback machine about five minutes ago. I'd link to the page, but I navigated away to grab other cars...

@VVg is this what you're looking for? If so, I'll upload it for you. There aren't any recolors included though.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 9:46 AM Last edited by Vvg : 14th Jun 2020 at 11:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
You have to be registered to see that - what's it say?

Yes, you need to be registered to see all the content.
Pics of the Vovillia Corp. cars that I'm using in my game. You can find them there after registration!
Screenshots

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
It just takes you to the vovilliacorp forums. I just downloaded the car below off the wayback machine about five minutes ago. I'd link to the page, but I navigated away to grab other cars...

@VVg is this what you're looking for? If so, I'll upload it for you. There aren't any recolors included though.

Yes, it's that car! OMG

Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Alchemist
#11 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:34 PM
Mad Poster
#12 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 3:46 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 25th Feb 2018 at 4:21 PM.
I registered but then..I do not know where to go and I cannot find cars to download. 0_o
I even found a link to a 67 Chevy Impala mesh!...Milkshape can't open it beside one tire because it has too many faces...lol
But my Anim8or can!

One day maybe, this beauty will turn into a Sims 2 car.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 5:46 PM
Get it here. http://simfileshare.net/download/463222/

Thank you very much!!! But maybe you know where to find some recolors, 'cause these one do not work with this mesh?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:13 PM Last edited by Vvg : 15th Jun 2020 at 9:29 AM.
It was easy to find cars on the site, you can use search but it's too long, so I found a way.
So here is the list of all cars made by Vovillia: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vov...-list-t430.html
For example, you want to get Land Rover LPX Concept:
1. You found it in the list and copy a link.
2. Next you insert it in the new tab and copy this part of the link 900th-car-anniversary-11-meshes-t4272.html.
3. Then you need to insert this part in the Tapatalk and it redirects you to the right page.
And there you can download the car.
(Pics 1-4)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another problem, that I have found with download links on Vovillia Corp.
Usually when you tap to download, it redirects you to Adf.ly and then download is starting, but sometimes it does not. It's because some big files Vovillia placed on Google Drive.
So for example you want to get this Nissan GT-R Spec V.
1. The link redirects you, but download does not start. Here you need to tap the red cross on the upper right corner.
2. Then it will redirect you to the Google Drive where you tap "Download" button.
And voila - download has started!
(Pics 5-7)
Screenshots

Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:21 PM
Thanks! Very useful

Mad Poster
#16 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:34 PM
Oh I wish! I never tried creating cars. I might be able, or I might not. You'll only know if I ever try.
That Mercedes truck is koOl...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 6:45 PM Last edited by Vvg : 27th Dec 2018 at 5:55 PM.
I have never created anything, I thought maybe someday I'll try to do it or find the person that can do it))

Alchemist
#18 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vvg
Thank you very much!!! But maybe you know where to find some recolors, 'cause these one do not work with this mesh?
No idea, sorry.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#19 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:35 PM Last edited by Simonut : 25th Feb 2018 at 11:15 PM.
Get it here. http://simfileshare.net/download/463222/

@omglo I have that car TreZillah Rolls Royce Phantom ( I have had for years ) the problem is that package is only for the Black color, it do NOT show any other colors if you should download and add other colors.
It's like a "Stand ALone" package the mesh is what is really needed for other colors to be shown.

NOTE :Here are some of TreZillah cars here On MTS but NO Phantom http://modthesims.info/member.php?u=43348

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Alchemist
#20 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 12:02 AM
You might be able to find someone who'll take those recolors and make them work for the mesh that's available.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 12:58 AM
You might be able to find someone who'll take those recolors and make them work for the mesh that's available.

I just tried, I failed.
Though you do not need to be an artist to recolor a 8x8 pixel image into whatever color you want, see? I made a white recolor.
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 11:56 AM Last edited by Vvg : 27th Feb 2018 at 11:08 AM.
Where to find a good tutorial about creating cars?

Mad Poster
#23 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 9:12 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 26th Feb 2018 at 10:07 PM.
@Vvg
I found the problems with the recolors...2 problems actually.
First, the recolors all refers to another object, not the car. No wonder they don't show up.
This is fixed.
(MMAT, objectGUID of the recolors now points to the proper car mesh GUID)
Second problem, the mapping.
Whatever the recolor is, they all show up like this :

A-do-rable.
So I will fix this too.
I will not remap the mesh, but fix the recolor(s) package only.
Since they were all linked to another object mesh, maybe that other car was mapped this way, maybe it was an older version and it then got changed...who knows.

I hope I will be able to upload the fixed recolors and link to it here...it is not my creation after all.
All fixed now.
I will wait for a mod to approve me sharing this, if you don't mind
Screenshots

Meet Me In My Next Life
#24 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 2:48 AM
@Rosebine They have always said A rose is LOVE thank you and thank you more and more for those recolors you have made, for years I have only had that one black color of the Phantom.
I can't wait for your uploads to go through ( I know it will ) :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Mad Poster
#25 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 3:50 AM
Thank you very much @Simonut!
I have uploaded to my SFS, not on this site. But I am still waiting for *some* moderator to give me the OK. The files all have the same names, so if you had those recolors, the fixed ones will overwrite them
I also included the mesh file, in case...
And you are most welcome!

Page 1 of 2