Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 1:28 AM
Default birthday party mini game stopped working
Am I the only one having this issue? Since the patch, whenever my sims start to play a game at a birthday party, a load of errors ensue and "sims playing a game at the same time" does not increment. This was definitely working before the patch (I always do birthday parties.) The only mod I have is MCC. If it's only me, then I'll go about deleting caches and whatnot. I already tried deleting the Don't wake the llama table and getting a new one. I also replaced the whole lot in case something unknowable was stuck in it. I like my birthday parties. This is bumming me out.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:27 AM
I can't be teh only one this is happening to. I just removed MCCC and the only difference is that the exceptions aren't being caught. Still not counting the game players. This is frustrating.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by talene
I can't be teh only one this is happening to. I just removed MCCC and the only difference is that the exceptions aren't being caught. Still not counting the game players. This is frustrating.

It's a vanilla game issue: Answer HQ English>Games>The Sims>The Sims 4>Bug Reports>[TO ADD] 'Do at the Same Time' Party Goals Not Fulfilling. This was fixed, but Maxis broke it with Thursday's patch. MC Command Center just traps the error, it doesn't cause them. It's a helpful way of letting you know something is wrong, because most people would never know otherwise that they have Last Exceptions.