Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 6:26 PM
Default No "Sims 4"-folder in my documents
Hey,

I have googled around but have not found any thread about this topic. If it already exists on MTS, please inform me and delete this one. Thx.

Well, I just installed Sims 4 on my 2nd Mac, downloaded some nice mods and tried to place them in "Mods" but there was no Sims 4 directory in "Documents". There was just Sims 3, SimCity etc. but Sims 4 was missing. I searched my whole computer, repaired the game via Origin, right-clicked at the TS4 icon in "Programs" to show the packages but I found nothing. On my MacBook everything works fine, I never had any problems with mods. Can anyone help me? Thank you!!
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 6:34 PM
It probably won't make the folder until you run the game the first time. So you'll have to load it up once.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 1:16 PM
Stupid me Sorry that I wasted your time. I did not remember that the game generates the folders. Thank you.