Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:01 PM
Default The Sims 3 Machinima Series - Cassy Pilot Episode
Hi guys and girls,
So this is my first ever post here, and i want to bring something i have been working on, it is my very FIRST machinima.

Now please be warned 18+ is advised for this series, its a very erotic, dark and mysterious plot i am working on, and have enough ideas at the moment for at least 20 episodes at 15mins long each

So without further a due, here it is - CASSY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od0jmoVdVPw

Couple of issues here and there, i will work on them as i go, this is just to gather feedback, if people like the outlay i will make the full series.
Feedback is very welcomed, as this is my first machinima ever, over any game. but the story in my head is great and i couldn't resist it, so please constructive criticism is great.
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:11 PM
Er. I'd be careful with posting something like this since it does contain some images that are not appropriate. This site is trying to maintain a PG-13 rating, so my best advice (if you plan to share more) is to block out bits that might expose nudity and any other things that you think might be pushing the line. It's only best just so that you avoid any type of warning on this site.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2013 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeeMyu
Er. I'd be careful with posting something like this since it does contain some images that are not appropriate. This site is trying to maintain a PG-13 rating, so my best advice (if you plan to share more) is to block out bits that might expose nudity and any other things that you think might be pushing the line. It's only best just so that you avoid any type of warning on this site.

Thanks for the reply, the hair of Cassy in the most part does cover any naughty bits, but i wanted to keep this as real as possible, so if it does cause offense, i will remove it at the descretion of the mods.

That was not my intent.