Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 12:09 PM
Default I want to make The walls and foundation in equal height, how to make a small walls on top of the walls ??-*-"
I have problem when i try to make a stair in the house, then i use the foundation to make a stair and then i found out that the height of the walls and the foundation were not equal.
i see some people could make a small walls on top of it, to make normal walls equal to the walls that have foundation below the walls ...
how do they do that

hope u guys understand what i try to ask u -0-

sorry for my bad english, i'm thai people.
thanks
Advertisement
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:14 PM
I think you're talking about making a dummy level. I learned how to do it from Mike Inside here http://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/b...airs/index.html, but I've adapted it to be easier for me. I should write it up as a tute because it uses much fewer steps than Mike does.

Hmm, there are other tutes, but I'm kinda brain dead right now. I'm sure someone else will come along with another link. Perhaps even a better one. Sample and try out everything you can find and you'll be able to develop your own method. Try searching MTS2 and the web for "dummy level tutorial".

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM Last edited by patul : 14th Aug 2007 at 4:38 PM.
Have a look in the create section : building tutorials

for wall heigth basement place a square od basement, 1 square away a column, turn the constraintfloorelevation (see game help for exact spelling) (CFE) off with the flatten tool join the top grid of the column to the foundation. turn cheat on, then you can buid all your foundation from this elevated point

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies