Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 2:29 PM Last edited by SmexySims2 : 28th Jul 2013 at 2:26 AM.
Default City Girl (Sims 3 Series) [[6 Episodes so Far!]]
Hey guys! I made a pilot for my new sims series! Check it out and share with your friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_IIggpyjUM

And it's five episodes so far including the pilot (:

ALSO- If you're interested, please follow my tumblr! I blog about sims 3 stuff. More specifically:

-I post screenshots from upcoming episodes as a sort of sneak peek
-I post videos the second they finish processing
-I'm available for questioning/messaging
-I post updates on my sims series (like episode progress)
-I also post excited sim-related news that happens on my channel
-I recommend other simmers on youtube who have great videos
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 5:40 PM Last edited by SmexySims2 : 2nd Apr 2013 at 5:08 AM. Reason: Name Changes
The series is basically about a group of girls living in a town with each having their own problems:

Wendy Marks is unlucky in love most of the time, and when she manages to snag a guy, she always seems to scare them off- though she doesn't know why...

Audrey Banks has married the WRONG guy. Wilbur Philips was rich and handsome and so very polite, but it wasn't until after the exchanging of vows that he revealed his controlling and freaky nature. For years she has had to deal with him while her friends looked on.

Michelle West was always the hardcore one. Life was a party- but it had to be a killer rave party, otherwise it wasn't a party. She always got the hook-ups but never got the long-term relationships. While she never seemed interested in them, she knows she has to start taking life seriously. The whole DJ for a living thing just isn't going to pay the bills.

Penny Cooper was known to all as a sweet and sensitive girl in high school, but in the real world, she's been a lot more adult. While still kind and charming, she has snagging a guy at the top of her list. Her family's mob history could get in the way of that, though...

Throughout the series, the story will focus on the four of those girls trying to solve their problems and reach their goals, with a lot of problems in between. Keep watching to find out which bonds will break, which loyalties will be tested, which guys will nestle into their lives, and which problem is going to stand out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 5:57 AM
Okay! Just a quick bunp! Episode One is coming out in a few days!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 9:44 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 3:19 AM
This is very good! I'm looking forward to more videos! I have subscribed!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by keeks
This is very good! I'm looking forward to more videos! I have subscribed!

Really!? That's awesome! I'm glad you like it! <- Tears of joy, not sadness :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 1:51 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th May 2013 at 6:54 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 2:26 AM
I bet you all thought I was done! Well I'm not!
I just finished Episode 5 and it has MUCH higher quality than all the previous episodes in both style and actual quality. Instead of having only the 360p and the 420p you can now have 720p! Yay! Maybe even 1080p but I'm not sure yet!

Anyways, here is the link! Enjoy and share it with your friends:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUHF...eature=youtu.be