Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 9:28 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default some actions stopped working
If a pet runs away, I have a Sim call to report, then he just hangs up without the usual dialog "we will try to find Bosco". Even with a collar, the pet never is seen again. This has been going on for months, and now random wants can't be fulfilled: the help with home-work action is done, but the wish is not satisfied, and there is no memory. I've even repeated it, as in the past sometimes it seemed like the homework didn't take long enough. And (only sometimes!) "stargaze" can't be satisfied (I know that takes a few minutes to fulfill normally). I have not downloaded any kind of mod in a long time. Could it somehow be possible that some recent piece of furniture, clothes, or hair could do this.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 2:39 AM
Yes, sometimes you could have downloaded an odd mod as you got new stuff. I would use the Hack Utility Program to find out what mods are conflicting. It should be easy to find the ones to do with Pets and Homework.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 7:43 PM
unfortunately, I have not had good luck with that program; it shows what hacks deal with related things, but that doesn't mean they are redundant or conflict. And what conflicts could be totally unrelated. Not that I understand any of the inner workings, it's just what I have experienced.

Theorist
#4 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 1:47 PM
Have you downloaded any lots lately? If so, did you use Clean Installer? Some mods/unwanted content can piggyback when lots are packaged.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2019 at 7:25 PM
Always use clean installer. Haven't downloaded lots, but do have occupied lots, downloaded years? ago, and used in many hoods without issues.