Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2014 at 5:01 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Seasons, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can't Save Sims to Sim Bin?
Hi! First, sorry if this was already answered somewhere, I read everything and didn't see it. I'm new to this site so I'm pretty nooby atm, sorry! Also, wasn`t really sure what the best category to put this under would be. I think Lag/Freezing, because my game does freeze from the glitch, in a way.

Okay, so here's the issue:
Whenever I try to save my Sims to the Sim Bin, it will appear to be saving as normal. But it continues to save for a really long time. I've left it for a day and overnight and it's still saving. So eventually I have to force close it. When I load the game up again, the sim wasn't even saved into the bin. It's super frustrating because I want to upload the the exchange. It only does this to me with sims, I can still upload patterns furniture and things to the exchange. And it isn't a one time thing because it does this to me with every sim I have.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th May 2014 at 8:25 PM
Please go through this FAQ and follow the instructions, doing each step in order and not skipping anything:Most issues with the game can be resolved by following those steps.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2014 at 2:38 AM
I tried uninstalling all my mods and content but still nothing, so I uninstalled all my Sims games and reinstalled just the base game but it still isn't working.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd May 2014 at 6:55 PM
You currently only have the base game installed, no CC or mods, no saved games, saved sims, etc and still have the issue?