Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#8076 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 8:35 PM
Well that's going in the spank bank.
Advertisement
Scholar
#8077 Old 25th Dec 2018 at 10:27 PM
What's worse than learning Santa doesn't exist? - Learning he's Tate in drag.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#8078 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
So I guess Brie just has a type huh :v

Much older and with a lot of money? Absolutely.

Well that's going in the spank bank.

Shoutout to whoever rated this post "helpful" and "disagree".
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
What's worse than learning Santa doesn't exist? - Learning he's Tate in drag.

Sorry, kids. Hope I didn't scar anyone!

I love your Christmas picture, too.
Mad Poster
#8079 Old 27th Dec 2018 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
Shoutout to whoever rated this post "helpful" and "disagree".

Yes, I was admiring these too lmfao.

I'm going to assume Ronnie is behind the "helpful" once more hahaha.
Site Helper
#8080 Old 29th Dec 2018 at 7:54 PM
The more I think about Tate in drag as Santa, remembering that he married a girl young enough to be his daughter, the more I think that I don't want to know what he's doing dressed like that. ( And I hope there are no parents who let their kids sit on his lap.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#8081 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 2:47 AM
Test Subject
#8082 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 8:39 AM
Happy New Year!
Mad Poster
#8083 Old 1st Jan 2019 at 7:59 PM
Happy New Year, you glorious motherfuckers! <3
Scholar
#8084 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 12:30 AM
Belated Happy New Year!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Scholar
#8085 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 2:03 AM Last edited by Nat 619 : 8th Jan 2019 at 11:11 PM.
Sorry for carrying a cliffhanger over the new year, but it's like a four year old storyline anyway you already know the outcome.

Mad Poster
#8086 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 2:28 AM
Instructor
#8087 Old 4th Jan 2019 at 8:52 AM
Hi everyone ^^

Happy New Year even if it's a bit late ^^'

That was a really good chapter as always, Nat :D

Olivia got what was coming to her XD
Scholar
#8088 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 3:01 PM
Good riddance! The only bad thing is that Aria has to live with the guilt of it for years to come.
Site Helper
#8089 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 5:01 PM
The thing that worries me is that Aria is not the sort to realize in that moment that vampires have a tendency to need more than a broken neck to stay dead... Or to do what it takes to keep her that way.

(Even a stake through the heart isn't guaranteed once the body has decayed enough for the stake to fall out. Fresh blood falls in just the wrong spot, and you get DRACULA RETURNS!) (I think that was the one where the blood falling on his dust and bones revived him...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#8090 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 6:13 PM Last edited by TigerAnne : 6th Jan 2019 at 6:24 PM.
Dracula's New Bride - The Curse of Olivia Atwood sounds like it would make a very awesomely schlocky horror. The audience would pity Dracula soooo much by the end.

To be sure a vampire is properly dead, you need to decapitate it after you drive the stake through its heart. Then you need to burn the body, and I think the ashes of head and body need to be disposed of separately, just to be safe.
Scholar
#8091 Old 7th Jan 2019 at 1:45 PM
That would be a neat twist wouldn't it? Dracula turns vampire hunter after being saddled with Olivia. He could be like Wile E. Coyote, thinking up ever more fiendish schemes for getting rid of her, but the bitch just won't die!

Mad Poster
#8092 Old 8th Jan 2019 at 8:24 PM
Okay Nat, I think you know what to do.
Scholar
#8093 Old 13th Jan 2019 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Hi everyone ^^

Happy New Year even if it's a bit late ^^'

That was a really good chapter as always, Nat :D

Olivia got what was coming to her XD

Thanks! I do agree she deserved it.
Quote: Originally posted by TigerAnne
Good riddance! The only bad thing is that Aria has to live with the guilt of it for years to come.

And after everything, she shouldn't have to, but that's Aria (and me being a dick). But at least things are looking brighter for her, just in another few years and, well, rock bottom... yeah that doesn't help either does it
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
The thing that worries me is that Aria is not the sort to realize in that moment that vampires have a tendency to need more than a broken neck to stay dead... Or to do what it takes to keep her that way.

(Even a stake through the heart isn't guaranteed once the body has decayed enough for the stake to fall out. Fresh blood falls in just the wrong spot, and you get DRACULA RETURNS!) (I think that was the one where the blood falling on his dust and bones revived him...)

Dracula's New Bride - The Curse of Olivia Atwood sounds like it would make a very awesomely schlocky horror. The audience would pity Dracula soooo much by the end.

To be sure a vampire is properly dead, you need to decapitate it after you drive the stake through its heart. Then you need to burn the body, and I think the ashes of head and body need to be disposed of separately, just to be safe.

Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
That would be a neat twist wouldn't it? Dracula turns vampire hunter after being saddled with Olivia. He could be like Wile E. Coyote, thinking up ever more fiendish schemes for getting rid of her, but the bitch just won't die!

I enjoyed this idea very much.

Sorry for not keeping on time again. I had a deadline this week.

Mad Poster
#8094 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 12:10 AM
Aww, great post. Nice one Logan! :D
Instructor
#8095 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 8:11 AM
It was a good chapter as always ^^

Ari told Ed what Happened and yeah for supportive friends :D
I'm glad for Logan ^^
Scholar
#8096 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 8:25 PM
Thanks! <3

Mad Poster
#8097 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nat 619
‘…Your grandpa went on a stag do? To a strip club?’

‘He don’t miss a party.’

C'mon Stan just because Cipriano's getting on a bit doesn't mean he can't live it up.
Instructor
#8098 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 5:34 PM
You're welcome, Nat ^^

Ooh, the little gang's getting ready for prom ? That's gonna be fun I think ^^

And poor Ari, she does look tired, but that's normal after what happened :/
Scholar
#8099 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 3:32 PM
C'mon Stan just because Cipriano's getting on a bit doesn't mean he can't live it up.

And his punk-haired wife is no regular octogenarian either.
Scholar
#8100 Old 26th Jan 2019 at 4:33 PM

Just something Stan and his cousins have to deal with. :v
Quote: Originally posted by linesa
Ooh, the little gang's getting ready for prom ? That's gonna be fun I think ^^

And poor Ari, she does look tired, but that's normal after what happened :/

It should be! It's not happening just yet, but it's coming up.

And yeah, I don't think the poor girl is sleeping very well at all.
And his punk-haired wife is no regular octogenarian either.

Makes you wonder how those two had someone as uptight as Stan's mother. :X
Page 324 of 332