Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2012 at 11:14 PM
BRANDS NEW SIMS 3 MACHINIMA! "Inside World"
Hi fellow simmers

Well I don't really visit this forum that often but I have something that I'd love to share with all you fellow simmers. Yesterday I created a BRAND NEW SIMS 3 MACHINIMA!!!

This movie does not have a plot, it's a basic music video. I NEED FEEDBACK! Thank you very much!!

The reason I am so excited is because I have not played Sims 3 in forever and I never could create movies as well as I could in Sims 2 but recently I got into it again and TA DA! I am super super super excited to share it with all of you guys.

THERE IS CONTENT THAT MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR SOME OF YOU!!

Either way, it uses TONS of mods and animations. I'd like to thank all the creators of the animations for the fantastic results that let me create this machinima!
The music video is somewhat based on the original video but not exactly. The purpose of this? I wanted to play around with my new dancing animations and poses!

Enjoy, and if you have any questions, ask! I'm so excited to share this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DeOCHTjqgo&feature=plcp
Advertisement
Interstellar Traveler
#2 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 4:23 PM
Wow. uhm. This post kind of hurts my eyes.. lol. I would love to give you helpful feedback, but it is kind of hard to do that if your film has no overall plot (basically doing it for the heck of it).. but I will try to give as much as I can.
  • Transitions shouldn't be so rough.
  • For a music video, you want to enthuse hype.. so, try to make each clip less than 3 seconds? could be more.. just try not to lock onto one subject in a music video.
  • The animtions are a little.. weird. Kind of unnatural.. but that's something out of your control.
  • Try to film and edit the clips in such a manor that they will compliment the music... not so it is just there.

I'd love to see a full machinima by you some day! I hope you can take my feedback and build off of it, even if you do not completely agree.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2012 at 9:51 PM
Lol, sorry.
Thank you for all the feedback, I appreciate it.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Nov 2012 at 4:51 AM
I actually like it, and the song choice was great. At first glance, it did hurt the eyes a bit, however, this video was like art and very refreshing because it wasn't a rock/punk type song and depressing. Where did you find that pole dance?