Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 10:48 AM
Default I need help
i am doing the rigfix and everything was going fine until step 2.2

If you never installed the "Granny Crowd Scene Demo" in step 2/3, go back there and do so first. Click Yes to close the pop up."

where is that above

couldn't find it so went to next step and got stuck

"Click on the 'Choose File' button and navigate to My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\DCCache
Change the filter (bottom right) from Package Files to DBC files and select the file dcdb0.dbc in your folder. If you have several files such as dcdb0.dbc, dcdb1.dbc, dcdb2.dbc etc here, simply select all of them."

I have dcdb0.dbc all the way to #5 and I have one called dcc.ent and missingdeps.idx
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 10:57 AM
I did a google search and apparently the Grant Hess fix here has the file in it.

There was something about putting the granny2.dll file together with the TSR rigfix, but I may be wrong.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 11:01 AM
There also is a forum section dedicated to modding and changing the sims, i would suggest posting under that section to prevent your topic from being moved or closed.

The 3D Studio Max Meshing guides: Part 1: Simple Meshing in 3D Studio Max
Iff freedom was outlawed only outlaws would have freedom.
True piracy is an art, having a Amiga tune doesn't make you the old school pirate.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I did a google search and apparently the Grant Hess fix here has the file in it.

There was something about putting the granny2.dll file together with the TSR rigfix, but I may be wrong.

ok so I DLed it but where do I put it
Eminence Grise
#5 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 11:34 AM
Moved to the Object Creation forum.

However, for best results, you might want to be specific about which rigfix instructions you are trying to follow (there is more than one method)... and you'll probably get the best answers at the site where you got the instructions
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:38 PM
The granny2.dll which is included with Grant's rigfix program isn't the right one for the TSR rigfix program. Since you've now downloaded Grant's rigfix program, I suggest you save yourself some time and effort and use that one instead.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
The granny2.dll which is included with Grant's rigfix program isn't the right one for the TSR rigfix program. Since you've now downloaded Grant's rigfix program, I suggest you save yourself some time and effort and use that one instead.

what is his called
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#8 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:10 PM
It's the one Volvenom linked to.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
It's the one Volvenom linked to.

Oh ok i do have it but how do i use it there are no instructions on how to
In the Arena
retired moderator
#10 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:19 PM
Quote:
there are no instructions on how to
Are you sure? Absolutely sure?
If I go over to Granthe's site and copy+paste to quote you the instructions, you owe me an Internetz. And if I make it bold and pretty-looking with sparkles, that Internetz better come with a Rainbow with a pot of gold at the end of it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Are you sure? Absolutely sure?
If I go over to Granthe's site and copy+paste to quote you the instructions, you owe me an Internetz. And if I make it bold and pretty-looking with sparkles, that Internetz better come with a Rainbow with a pot of gold at the end of it.

LOL Ok Thank you