Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pescado's Sleepclock, cheaper looking.

by Maraudine Posted 8th Mar 2018 at 10:01 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 4:36 PM
I had heard of Pescado's "sleep clock" but had not checked it out until I saw your clone. I like the your analog version better than the digital original. Many thanks! P.S. I hit the "thanks" button but to no avail, I will try again next session
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Mar 2018 at 10:09 AM
Thanks for this. I love the idea of a cheap version.

The "Bed Class" helps the clock calculate when to call your sim to bed if you've set a specific wake time. For example, if you've set your sim's wake-up time to 6 a.m., the clock will calculate what time the sim needs to go to bed in order to completely restore their energy by 6 a.m. This calculated bedtime will vary between bed classes because different beds have different energy recharge rates.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 6:05 AM
Thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 2:40 AM
If anybody sees this, does this mod work for custom beds w/the same energy setting as some of the EA beds? I have some custom bunk beds, but I'm not sure which EA bed it was cloned from.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 8:25 PM
Yes it works with custom beds as well.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Nov 2020 at 5:50 PM
Thank you! I play a historical hood and the digital clock would have looked really out of place.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 31st Jul 2023 at 6:43 PM
Thank you very much for this mod, and for confirming that it's compatible with "Same energy gain for any bed" mod