Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2012 at 4:06 AM
Default The King of Fighters Rebirth Seasons 1-3
Hi guys, I've been running a machinima based on SNK's The King of Figthers Series for about 5 years now, and realized out of all my sites that I make the rounds too, MTS is one that I have yet to use to try and generate buzz/hits. Basically the series is an intimidation 155 episodes with our season three premiere just airing today.

I started this back in 2007 just when the Sims 2 started to blossom. Till this days its one of my pet projects though this season is the last and final one. Basically I'm posting this in hopes that a few of my fellow creators and machinima fans will see this and stop by and enjoy our show. It really is nice to watch the show evolve from a rinky dink capture of sims 2 video to the full fledged machinima series it is today.

In any case, I've already taken up too much of your time, so let me thank you in advance if you decide to stop by and check us out. I hope you wont be disappointed.

Cheers,

Rick Thompson
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 11:21 PM
Hello again. Just stopping by again this month to mention this weeks episode(Episode 156) is not up on youtube with Episode 157 releasing this friday. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone here as over 600 views have taken place on this thread. We've noticed that subscriptions have increased and buzz is once again being generated for tihs new season thanks to you guys. I hope you continue to share some of your spare time with out show.

Cheers,

RT and the KOFrebirth Team
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 10:49 PM
Hey guys, just stopping by to let those who are interested know that this weeks episode of The King of Fighters: Rebirth is now live on youtube. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about go to www.youtube.com/rickthompson006. This is the first concert episode of this season so stop by and check it out if you're interested. Also we've noticed that our hits are up since we have gone to the new weekly release schedule as opposed to the monthly. Thanks to all you guys for your continued support over the past five years.

Hope you enjoy,

RT
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 9:54 PM
Hi guys. SOrry I have not been here lately to announce updates as I have been busy prepping for this months release. Just to let u guys know, episodes 158-160 are now up and running here

www.youtube.com/rickthompson006

I want to thank everyone here for their warm wishes, subscriptions, and messages to our webseries and to remind everyone that we are still on our weekly update schedule. (New episode every friday afternoon) I will try to do better at swining by and making announcements sooner for those who may forget or just need the reminder.

Thanks,

RT
Interstellar Traveler
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2012 at 11:47 PM
Keep at it, kofrebirth! You're doing great and learning the skill quite fast! I am impressed! Hope to see more!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 4:18 PM
Thanks for the feedback even now 5 years later it still feels good knowing that some people are entertained (if only mildly ^_^) by our show.

This weeks episode is up and running now guys. Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think. *Warning* Due to the violent nature and scenes of graphic violence parents are cautioned about allowing our younger viewers access to this episode. There's nothing gortequese just scenes of graphic violence.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 3:17 AM
Hi guys! I know I'm behind with a late post this week. But there have been new developments in the book that I've been working on so I've been distracted. In any case to keep it short and sweet last weeks episode of KOF Rebirth is now up and live on youtube.

Hope you enjoy.

RT