Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2012 at 7:34 PM
Default Signs that light up at night
How would I make a custom sign that would light up at night?? Can someone give me very very simple advice. im new to the modding world.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th May 2012 at 7:47 PM
If someone knows how to make night textues, I would love to learn how to do it. It certainly would beat hours of experimentation.
Sockpuppet
#3 Old 4th May 2012 at 8:31 PM
clone a light as base object?
I only have experience with the full bright shader but if you use it your texture will be bright day and night
The switch between day and night is called by the objects script.(it changes the material and so the shader used.)
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 4th May 2012 at 9:12 PM
OP maybe asking about a town deco object that lights up like the apartment shells

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#5 Old 8th May 2012 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
OP maybe asking about a town deco object that lights up like the apartment shells

This is exactly what I am looking for. I have done a couple of experiments,but I would like to do something like the Luna Sims Lumai buildings.
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 12th May 2012 at 10:42 PM Last edited by BloomsBase : 12th May 2012 at 11:28 PM.
You need the Landmark E p03/sign billboard urban var01, it is perfect for it
Building a skyscraper and with that file i can light up the windows at night