Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 9:12 AM
Default Doctor Who: Sims 3, series
Hello, I'm currently making a Doctor Who series with Sims 3, Planned to be put up on YouTube. The First story (The Destruction of the TARDIS) features the Cybermen, and is 4 parts long. I have filmed all four-parts. The next story I wish to create, I want to feature the Daleks in it. As you have probably already thought, It's impossible to have Daleks or Dalek looking thing. So I was thinking could anyone create a Dalek mod, let say outer a Robot-Server or something, so you make the severs look like daleks, and can make them move. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can achieve something like this. If you can achieve this, please notify me please.

Thanks for reading...
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2012 at 10:09 PM
Dragonsire Mods has amazing Doctor Who mods. I use them with the current patch and Showtime so they should work for you.

http://sims3mods.dragonsire.net/blog/

There is a dalek object here - http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/33531.html

I don't know of any cybermen mods. Hopefully Dragonsire will make dalek and cybermen mods one day
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2012 at 11:34 AM
Thanks for the repley!!!

I looked at the website, and find it pretty cool.

But... I've never actually tried to get a mod into Sims 3 before, because I've never really needed it yet. So, could you, or someone else tell me how to install the Daleks mod on that website please.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 1:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bhind46
Thanks for the repley!!!

I looked at the website, and find it pretty cool.

But... I've never actually tried to get a mod into Sims 3 before, because I've never really needed it yet. So, could you, or someone else tell me how to install the Daleks mod on that website please.
You should look up LGR plays and type in "LGR sims 3 how to make your own T-shirts and install custom content. you can skip most of the video, and go straight to the end. He will tell you what to do