Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 3:21 PM Last edited by Larkas : 10th Apr 2024 at 9:32 PM.
Default CFE and lighting seams
Hey there! Quick question: is there anything I could do to reduce the "seams" that appear when I adjust wall heights using CFE? I've attached a couple of pictures of the house I've built to illustrate the problem. By looking at them, I'd guess that the problem arises due to the game not knowing how to properly apply lights and shadows to the oddly shaped walls, so maybe there's something I could adjust in the game options that could alleviate it?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 10th Apr 2024 at 11:03 PM
Sorry, not me! I have mostly given up on CFE because of strange looking results myself.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 11th Apr 2024 at 8:39 AM
Nope. You can try to minimize the seams with the invisible debug lights on the different floors. But as you say, it's due to the different levels so it cannot be removed entirely. And sadly there is no mod (that I know of) which changes that.