Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 12:13 AM Last edited by DevonNoel1 : 13th Jan 2016 at 12:24 AM.
Hiya I just started this challenge. Here are my sisters.

I have the fire sister in the red, the water sister in the green, the earth sister in the purple, and the air sister in the blue.
If you are wondering how the name Nimue fits the water sister. Nimue is the Lady of the Lake in the Arthurian legends. Earth has to be my favorite. She is just not very photographic lol

I had a good laugh at this. To bad it was only one baby

They are up for grabs on the exchange under Four Immortal Sisters. They have no CC.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 5:43 AM
Hi im new to mod the sims but with the four immortal sisters challenge i have 1 question. With the fire sister and how she has all the bubs is she allowed to learn the athletic skill whilst trying to loose baby fat? Thx for any help
Test Subject
#128 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 6:18 AM
Lol i love it nice sims by the way.
Test Subject
#129 Old 26th Jan 2016 at 11:26 PM
This one looks like fun. I might try it.

Will you wear pink, oh my dear, oh my dear?
Will you wear pink, Jennie Jenkins?
No, I won't wear pink, I'd rather drink ink
I'll buy me a fol-de-rol-dy, til-de-tol-dy
Seek-a-double, use-a-cause-a, roll-a-find-me
Roll, Jennie Jenkins, roll.
Test Subject
#130 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Scklsy
This challenge is inspired by and modeled after the original challenge written by tigger89 for TS3. I decided to convert it to Sims 4 since I had so much fun with it in TS3, and there aren't many challenges for TS4 yet! I haven't gotten very far in this challenge yet, but it's been fun so far! You can read the original here!

The challenge is based off the four sisters of the elements who want to improve their town by bearing children and populating the town with them, whilst drinking cowplant milk to prolong their everlasting youth.

Begin by creating a new game and creating your four sisters, based off the four elements of nature (though you don't have to call them that). They must have the following traits:

Fire - Romantic, Hates Children, Outgoing
Aspiration must be Love (Serial Romantic) or Popularity (Friend of the World).
Water - Perfectionist, Neat, Family-Oriented
Aspiration must be Food (Master Chef).
Air - Genius, Bookworm, Loner
Aspiration must be Creativity (Bestselling Author) or Knowledge (Nerd Brain).
Earth - Active, Self-Assured, Loves Outdoors
Aspiration must be Athletic (Bodybuilder) or Nature (Angling Ace or Freelance Botanist)

Once you are happy with your family, double-check that everyone is related as sisters (believe me, I've made the mistake of not making sure a couple of times now) and accept the family. Now move into an empty lot, or a premade house.

You are free to decorate the sisters' house as you wish, but make sure every element has its own location (I made 3 separate buildings and a hedge for Earth, but you can use a big house if you wish, it's up to you). You are allowed to cheat for your initial house (buying or building) but you must have around $1,000 simoleans when you're done, and you cannot buy luxuries other than what is listed below (you must buy those with earned simoleans). The sisters ARE allowed to go to each others' quarters, but they cannot sleep there, or take the responsibility of another (example, Fire can't take care of the kids, Air can't cook, etc). This is a rough description of what every sister should have:

Fire - Double bed, fireplace, bar, bathroom
Water - Kitchen, bathroom, bed, kids' room/s with beds and children's toys (you can buy cribs if you wish but I think they're useless since you get a free one when you give birth anyway)
Air - Study (with computer and bookshelves), bedroom, bathroom, kid's learning objects (such as the drawing table)
Earth - Bed, exercise equipment (treadmill, punching bag, etc), gardening objects, bathroom

Now, where everything is explained. Here are the roles of the sisters:

Fire - She is the only sister who is allowed to leave the lot freely. Her job is to search out men (or women, if you have mods for same sex pregnancy), develop relationships with them (without becoming too attached) and bear their children. She is not allowed to marry and the men are not allowed to move in. She may bring one man or woman home each night, and may try for baby once every 24 hours. Additional woohoo that is not trying for a baby (same and opposite sex) may occur as often as desired. She also must make friends to lure into the cowplant's trap, and grant the sisters their immortality (see below). The skills she is allowed to use and develop are any social skills (Charisma, Comedy, Mischief etc), and Mixology.
Water - She is the caretaker of the young children, and of the house. Cooking, cleaning and repair duties fall to her, as well as the care of infants. The skills she is allowed to use and develop are Cooking skills, and Handiness
Air - She is the keeper of knowledge. Once children become old enough to learn, she is responsible for teaching them. As the children get older, she tutors them and helps them with homework as well. The skills she is allowed to practice are Logic, Writing, Instrument skills (Guitar, Violin, piano etc), Painting, and Rocket Science.
Earth - She is the gardener, and fitness master. She is responsible for growing food and fishing to sell and eat, and training the children in athletics. She is allowed to leave the lot to fish, and search for cowplant seeds, which grants the sisters their immortality.
UPDATE: If you wish, 2 out of the 4 sisters may hold a day job. Choose carefully which sisters will go to a job. The Water sister will have to take care of kids constantly, so naturally, she isn't a good candidate. If you find yourself not playing with a sister very often, I would pick her. Also beware of the career you choose for her, due to the skills they are allowed to learn. The Air sister may not make a good chef, but she could make a pretty darn good writer!

NOTE - If social skills (Charisma, Comedy, Mischief) are gained through an uncontrollable event such as socializing with other sims, that is okay but they cannot practice their speech at a mirror, etc. The only sister allowed to practice social skills in such ways is the Fire sister.
NOTE 2 - The sisters are allowed to use their skills to earn money for the household (painting, gardening, fishing etc). But remember, only 2 out of the 4 sisters may get a day job!

Gaining immortality - This is achieved by getting the cowplant. The sisters will require one cowplant each, and if a cowplant dies, you must immediately replace it as soon as you can. The cowplant is obtained by: fishing Oasis Springs Desert Bloom Park’s watering hole or in the waters of the Forgotten Grotto;
exploring space with a rocket (which the Air sister should make);
or digging for treasures, which can be harvested by grafting a specific plant type’s cuttings with one another (Daisy & Strawberry gives Dragonfruit, after which Snapdragon & Dragonfruit gives a Cowplant Berry)

The easiest way is to fish for it, but you can do whichever you please For an extra challenge, aim for all 3.

Once you have your cowplant, be sure to feed it once every 12 hours so it doesn't eat one of the sisters! (I recommend saving before feeding the cowplant if you see it has a cake tongue). The Fire sister lures in people with her charm to feed the cowplant. Once the cowplant is fed, you can milk it to get the Essence of Life drink, which adds extra days to your sim's lifespan and makes them instantly happy.

UPDATE: This step isn't required, but will make your sisters truly immortal, and is good to have in case one of your sisters do accidentally have an accident. The Earth sister may learn to craft the seed to, and grow, the Death Flower (this guide may help you, scroll down a bit). Every sister should at least have a couple, so if a sister has an accident, another can save her by bringing her the flower.

NOTE - If you're having trouble getting NPCs to be eaten by the cowplant, you can try moving them in and having them attempt to feed the cowplant themselves (but you must immediately deduct any funds they add to the household in a way that you cannot use). Reminder that if they survive the cowplant, it will still produce milk but this does not give you the "Essence of Life" drink. So a sim must die for the sisters to remain immortal.
NOTE 2 - If you're a little slow-paced like me, you can turn aging off until you get the cowplant.

You win the challenge once:
1. Most of the town has been eaten by the cowplant and is replaced by the children of the Fire sister.
2. You get bored :P

Get To Work

The sisters may be aliens if you choose them to be so, but the CAS rules (traits and aspirations) still apply.

The sisters are not allowed to join a profession. However, they may open a retail business if they have the funds to do so.

2 new skills came with GTW. The Water sister may learn the Baking skill, and the Air sister may learn the Photography skill.

(Let me know if I forgot anything else!)

~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I just made my family, and will be posting pics soon If there's anything I forgot to add, please let me know!
OMG i love this i am a new simmer who is already bored with regular simming, and so im looking for awesome cc and challendges i love this
Test Subject
#131 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 10:17 AM
Having issues with the pictures...
I'm very excited to have found this thread, only knew about the TS3 version. Had been doing my own update which turns out to be very similar to those adjustments already made here. So, I'll update my game a bit to make things fit better for TS4. Here are my sisters, the Soliels, and their complex for now (pre-TS4 adjustments):

Vesta - Fire

Athena - Air

Juno - Water

Cere - Earth

and their home: I'll review these guidelines and see if I can move to a larger lot (on 30x20 atm), especially to include a rocket.
Test Subject
#132 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 5:27 PM
Default Get together
Quote: Originally posted by Scklsy
This challenge is inspired by and modeled after the original challenge written by tigger89 for TS3. I decided to convert it to Sims 4 since I had so much fun with it in TS3, and there aren't many challenges for TS4 yet! I haven't gotten very far in this challenge yet, but it's been fun so far! You can read the original here!

The challenge is based off the four sisters of the elements who want to improve their town by bearing children and populating the town with them, whilst drinking cowplant milk to prolong their everlasting youth.

Begin by creating a new game and creating your four sisters, based off the four elements of nature (though you don't have to call them that). They must have the following traits:

Fire - Romantic, Hates Children, Outgoing
Aspiration must be Love (Serial Romantic) or Popularity (Friend of the World).
Water - Perfectionist, Neat, Family-Oriented
Aspiration must be Food (Master Chef).
Air - Genius, Bookworm, Loner
Aspiration must be Creativity (Bestselling Author) or Knowledge (Nerd Brain).
Earth - Active, Self-Assured, Loves Outdoors
Aspiration must be Athletic (Bodybuilder) or Nature (Angling Ace or Freelance Botanist)

Once you are happy with your family, double-check that everyone is related as sisters (believe me, I've made the mistake of not making sure a couple of times now) and accept the family. Now move into an empty lot, or a premade house.

You are free to decorate the sisters' house as you wish, but make sure every element has its own location (I made 3 separate buildings and a hedge for Earth, but you can use a big house if you wish, it's up to you). You are allowed to cheat for your initial house (buying or building) but you must have around $1,000 simoleans when you're done, and you cannot buy luxuries other than what is listed below (you must buy those with earned simoleans). The sisters ARE allowed to go to each others' quarters, but they cannot sleep there, or take the responsibility of another (example, Fire can't take care of the kids, Air can't cook, etc). This is a rough description of what every sister should have:

Fire - Double bed, fireplace, bar, bathroom
Water - Kitchen, bathroom, bed, kids' room/s with beds and children's toys (you can buy cribs if you wish but I think they're useless since you get a free one when you give birth anyway)
Air - Study (with computer and bookshelves), bedroom, bathroom, kid's learning objects (such as the drawing table)
Earth - Bed, exercise equipment (treadmill, punching bag, etc), gardening objects, bathroom

Now, where everything is explained. Here are the roles of the sisters:

Fire - She is the only sister who is allowed to leave the lot freely. Her job is to search out men (or women, if you have mods for same sex pregnancy), develop relationships with them (without becoming too attached) and bear their children. She is not allowed to marry and the men are not allowed to move in. She may bring one man or woman home each night, and may try for baby once every 24 hours. Additional woohoo that is not trying for a baby (same and opposite sex) may occur as often as desired. She also must make friends to lure into the cowplant's trap, and grant the sisters their immortality (see below). The skills she is allowed to use and develop are any social skills (Charisma, Comedy, Mischief etc), and Mixology.
Water - She is the caretaker of the young children, and of the house. Cooking, cleaning and repair duties fall to her, as well as the care of infants. The skills she is allowed to use and develop are Cooking skills, and Handiness
Air - She is the keeper of knowledge. Once children become old enough to learn, she is responsible for teaching them. As the children get older, she tutors them and helps them with homework as well. The skills she is allowed to practice are Logic, Writing, Instrument skills (Guitar, Violin, piano etc), Painting, and Rocket Science.
Earth - She is the gardener, and fitness master. She is responsible for growing food and fishing to sell and eat, and training the children in athletics. She is allowed to leave the lot to fish, and search for cowplant seeds, which grants the sisters their immortality.
UPDATE: If you wish, 2 out of the 4 sisters may hold a day job. Choose carefully which sisters will go to a job. The Water sister will have to take care of kids constantly, so naturally, she isn't a good candidate. If you find yourself not playing with a sister very often, I would pick her. Also beware of the career you choose for her, due to the skills they are allowed to learn. The Air sister may not make a good chef, but she could make a pretty darn good writer!

NOTE - If social skills (Charisma, Comedy, Mischief) are gained through an uncontrollable event such as socializing with other sims, that is okay but they cannot practice their speech at a mirror, etc. The only sister allowed to practice social skills in such ways is the Fire sister.
NOTE 2 - The sisters are allowed to use their skills to earn money for the household (painting, gardening, fishing etc). But remember, only 2 out of the 4 sisters may get a day job!

Gaining immortality - This is achieved by getting the cowplant. The sisters will require one cowplant each, and if a cowplant dies, you must immediately replace it as soon as you can. The cowplant is obtained by: fishing Oasis Springs Desert Bloom Park’s watering hole or in the waters of the Forgotten Grotto;
exploring space with a rocket (which the Air sister should make);
or digging for treasures, which can be harvested by grafting a specific plant type’s cuttings with one another (Daisy & Strawberry gives Dragonfruit, after which Snapdragon & Dragonfruit gives a Cowplant Berry)

The easiest way is to fish for it, but you can do whichever you please For an extra challenge, aim for all 3.

Once you have your cowplant, be sure to feed it once every 12 hours so it doesn't eat one of the sisters! (I recommend saving before feeding the cowplant if you see it has a cake tongue). The Fire sister lures in people with her charm to feed the cowplant. Once the cowplant is fed, you can milk it to get the Essence of Life drink, which adds extra days to your sim's lifespan and makes them instantly happy.

UPDATE: This step isn't required, but will make your sisters truly immortal, and is good to have in case one of your sisters do accidentally have an accident. The Earth sister may learn to craft the seed to, and grow, the Death Flower (this guide may help you, scroll down a bit). Every sister should at least have a couple, so if a sister has an accident, another can save her by bringing her the flower.

NOTE - If you're having trouble getting NPCs to be eaten by the cowplant, you can try moving them in and having them attempt to feed the cowplant themselves (but you must immediately deduct any funds they add to the household in a way that you cannot use). Reminder that if they survive the cowplant, it will still produce milk but this does not give you the "Essence of Life" drink. So a sim must die for the sisters to remain immortal.
NOTE 2 - If you're a little slow-paced like me, you can turn aging off until you get the cowplant.

You win the challenge once:
1. Most of the town has been eaten by the cowplant and is replaced by the children of the Fire sister.
2. You get bored :P

Get To Work

The sisters may be aliens if you choose them to be so, but the CAS rules (traits and aspirations) still apply.

The sisters are not allowed to join a profession. However, they may open a retail business if they have the funds to do so.

2 new skills came with GTW. The Water sister may learn the Baking skill, and the Air sister may learn the Photography skill.

(Let me know if I forgot anything else!)

~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I just made my family, and will be posting pics soon If there's anything I forgot to add, please let me know!

There is a new expansion called: Get Together, and two new skills come with it: The DJ skill and the dancing skill. I would like to know which sisters can use those skills. :p
Test Subject
#133 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 6:50 PM Last edited by pupshadow22 : 22nd Feb 2016 at 5:26 PM.
Four sisters descended from the deity Abraxas seek to obtain their rightful immortality. But yeah, we got three empty houses built and $11 left in the bank. I guess Therese is sleeping outside (her element is Earth so its cool).

The sisters crashed a barbecue - I mean met the neighbors. Jelani got creepily hit on, and Deseah creepily hit on older married men

Anyway the girls are still dirt poor, but Iba is working hard to fix that.

Full story on my tumblr: loganadventure Some CC Credits: azentase // sims4marigold // savage-sims // black-le // untraditionalnerd
Screenshots
Test Subject
#134 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 11:58 PM
I love this Challenge but I think I'm going to put a twist into it. Since it's all about the 4 sisters I think I'm going to only have the fire sister have children but the 1st four daughter will move out and continue the tradition that there mother started the founding mother's (and sisters) name starts with an A and the daughters start with a B and then a C for the next generation and so on and so forth to see how far down the alphabet I can go.

The other option I'm thinking about is that all four sisters have children until they all have a fourth daughter to continue on the tradition.

Still debating on what I want to do lol
Test Subject
#135 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 2:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jezita
I love this Challenge but I think I'm going to put a twist into it. Since it's all about the 4 sisters I think I'm going to only have the fire sister have children but the 1st four daughter will move out and continue the tradition that there mother started the founding mother's (and sisters) name starts with an A and the daughters start with a B and then a C for the next generation and so on and so forth to see how far down the alphabet I can go.

The other option I'm thinking about is that all four sisters have children until they all have a fourth daughter to continue on the tradition.

Still debating on what I want to do lol

yeah that's an interesting idea. The way I've interpreted it is like modern god stories, where the Four Immortal Sisters are divine roles that people may occupy for a time. For my playthrough I'm still having my sisters avoid aging, but if they choose other life paths or die prematurely then the role would pass on to someone else.
I hope to see some pics from your playthrough
Test Subject
#136 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 4:43 AM
Default Update #2

I realized the girls badly needed a functional house, so I built them a place in London (aka Newcrest). Although I moved them in with the freerealestate cheat, most of the furnishing is going to come out of their pockets.

I did go ahead and design Deseah's (my Fire sister) room though. She's got some pop art, an eclectic TV, and lots and lots of cigarettes. Between her chain-smoking and love affairs I'd expect her to die young if it wasn't for the whole immortality deal. But we'll see.

I also designed the kitchen; which Jelani (water sister) put to good use when our neighbors dropped by. I already forgot all their names even though I created them, but they're cool people... possible victims later on.

And I had Therese (earth) fish all Saturday to no avail. Meanwhile Deseah teased kids at the zoo and called over her current bae. He's not very attractive but that makes him all the easier to kill when the time comes. And then the girls got invited to a ladies night party - Jelani seemed to be having fun
Test Subject
#137 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MissChevus
You could post it in the stories thread if you want or in this thread,
too if Scksly doesn't mind.

How do you post pics?? Thanks :p
Test Subject
#138 Old 17th Mar 2016 at 3:41 PM
I named my sisters;
Fire:Flame
Water:Aqua
Air: Auria from the latin word meaning aura :p
Earth: Summer

Hope yall like them :p
Test Subject
#139 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 7:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grace_xx
How do you post pics?? Thanks :p

you can attach pics to your reply by scrolling down to ATTACH FILES. you can also embed an image into the forum by uploading it to IMGUR.COM and pasting the forum code.
hope this helps and you have fun doing the challenge
Instructor
#140 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 2:31 AM
Really getting into this challenge, taken me a few days to create their house but each part of the house is related to their element as such. I've completed Fire so will show you her lair where she seduces men. I can't for the life remember what I called my sisters will check tomorrow. I also need to take decent photo's only one I have is of Fire but she looks pretty cool I think.

In the room they are just the romance mood lightening enlarged. Can turn them on so helps seduce men for fire babies. First time I let everyone in the room's they all lite the campfires and then the house got set on fire
Test Subject
#141 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 12:09 PM
I am new here - not new to the Sims but new to this forum and way of playing. This is the link to my challenge. I'd love the feedback and such.

http://notallnewthingswork.blogspot.com.au/
Test Subject
#142 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 12:12 PM
Better than mine
Quote: Originally posted by littlesunshine123xx
Really getting into this challenge, taken me a few days to create their house but each part of the house is related to their element as such. I've completed Fire so will show you her lair where she seduces men. I can't for the life remember what I called my sisters will check tomorrow. I also need to take decent photo's only one I have is of Fire but she looks pretty cool I think.

In the room they are just the romance mood lightening enlarged. Can turn them on so helps seduce men for fire babies. First time I let everyone in the room's they all lite the campfires and then the house got set on fire

I really like it. It is way better than mine I think
Instructor
#143 Old 29th Mar 2016 at 2:30 PM
I think yours looks great DisneyGirl I like the way you layed it out on your blog and gave info about everything you did. I can't be bothered to do a blog I only really take pictures when creating things and then just play.
I have finished Fire's living area's completely here is her bedroom.

and her hallway

Here she is with her sister Water

Am just in the middle of finishing water's living area now
Test Subject
#144 Old 30th Mar 2016 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesunshine123xx
I think yours looks great DisneyGirl I like the way you layed it out on your blog and gave info about everything you did. I can't be bothered to do a blog I only really take pictures when creating things and then just play.
I have finished Fire's living area's completely here is her bedroom.

and her hallway

Here she is with her sister Water

Am just in the middle of finishing water's living area now

I really like your Fire's style - like a mix of elegant and infernal. I'm still intimidated by Sims 4 Pose Player but might have to give it a try too
Test Subject
#145 Old 1st Apr 2016 at 3:36 AM
Default First Time Trying Sims 4 Pose Player

Setting up poses was a hassle, but they really captured my Fire sister's vanity and self-destructive behavior.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#146 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:03 AM
I have started playing too <3

Btw, I've tweaked it a bit. Like, my fire sister is hot-headed instead of child-hater (thought it would suit her best), and my earth sister is a glutton instead of self-assured. I wanted everyone to have at least a bad trait, so things are more interesting, and I thought since she is the most active, she'd need a lot of food too. Also, I've been thinking of a way to put scores into my challenge, because I really like scores.

So like, each time a child is born, I get a point.
Each time a child completes their aspiration, I get a point.
Each time a child gets A at school, I get a point.
Each time a child reachs skill lvl 10 I get a point.

But also,

Each time the cowplant dies I lose 5 points.
Each time a child is taken by social workers I lose 10 points.

But I also need the other sisters to contribute, so if you have any ideas, please share <3
Also, does anyone have spa day and outdoor retreat? What have you been doing about the new skills? Also, what have you been doing about granite falls and wellness?
Test Subject
#147 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 5:12 AM
Btw, these are my sims:

Aera Naturae

Flora Naturae

Pira Naturae

Marina Naturae

I've started building, too, but it's still incomplete (having trouble with the roofs, aaaaaaaaaaaah). Also, I chose a big lot because I rlly wanted a big house. The earth part is complete, and I'm now working with the fire part.

Instructor
#148 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 1:20 AM
I love your new pictures with posers pupshadow22, brings their characters to life!
giucorreias I like your point scoring ideas and your sims eyes and pointy ears make them look other wordly its cool.
Here is my water sister

and her living space, I struggled for so long with it knowing what to put in it. Its my favourite up to now. It has a pool built onto the side (you can see it on the sim picture, in background) so gives the effect of being underwater when the full length windows added and the waterfalls.

Test Subject
#149 Old 3rd Apr 2016 at 11:00 PM
Omg, I love your water living space. It's amazing!

Btw, I've finished my score, ahaha. I've divided it by sister, because I thought it would be more interesting. Here it is:

Fire points:

1 point for each new-born child (if you’re letting all of them having children, then the only sister who gets a point is the sister who had the child. Besides, she gets 1 extra point each time twins are born. Extra 2 if it’s triplets)
1 point for each person fed to the cowplant (that is not part of the family, that is) (she gets an extra point if the person was her enemy)
1 point for each maxed skill
1 point for each time the fire sister extinguishes something that caught fire
1 point for each child that maxes the social skill
1 point for each teen that maxes any skill the fire sister can learn
1 point when she completes her aspiration

Alternatively, fire sister loses:

5 points if a child dies because of a fire
1 point each time furniture is destroyed because of fire
1 point if she fails to complete the aspiration by the time the challenge ends

Earth points:

1 point for each new-born child (if you’re letting all of them have children)
1 point for each plant of perfect quality
1 point for each time a child maxes the motor skill
1 point for each teen that maxes any skill the earth sister can learn
1 point for each unique plant in the lot
1 point for each unique fish displayed in the lot
1 point for each death flower planted in the lot

Alternatively, she loses:

1 point each time a plant dies
2 points each time a cowplant dies
1 point each time one of their offspring leaves the family fat (since it’s her responsability to keep them fit)

Air points:

1 point for each time a child maxes the mental skill
1 point for each time a child maxes the creativity skill
1 point for each teen that maxes any skill the air sister can learn
1 point each time she writes a bestseller
1 point each time she paints a masterpiece
1 point each time a child reaches A at school and keeps it until they reach teenagehood
1 point each time a teen reaches A at school and keeps it until they reach adulthood

2 points each time a child fails school (that means reaching teenagehood with an F)
2 points each time a teen fails school
1 point each time a child reaches teen years with no maxed skills
1 point each time a teen reaches young adulthood with no maxed skills
1 point each time a child/teen skips school

Water points:

1 point for each time a child completes their aspiration
1 point for each time an offspring leaves the house with their aspiration completed
1 point for each teen that maxes any skill the water sister can learn
1 point for each offspring that becomes best friends with her

5 points each time a child is taken by social services
5 points if a child dies (of anything other than fire, since the fire sister already loses points for that)
1 point each time a child goes to school with their needs low
1 point each time a child/teen pees him/herself, faints or gets very umconfortable due to low needs

General points (I didn’t know where to put them):

1 point for each completed collection that hasn’t already been awarded
1 point for each time one of the working sisters max their job

I'm playing it so that if one sister dies, one child must take their place. Therefore, I make it so all the points that sister got return to zero and I have to start all over again (but lost points remain lost).

I've also (finally) finished building. I think I'll creat a blog to post their story~ I've got a backstory already :3
Test Subject
#150 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 4:39 AM
Default Air + Water Bedrooms
My Air Sister's room is a rooftop hideaway. It's monochrome and sterile so she can focus on her research, with those lovely custom windows overlooking the forest behind the house.
For my Water Sister I had to go with a vibrant, tropical-bohemian space on the main floor of the house. I really like the lava lamp and those tiled walls.

Page 6 of 8