Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:18 PM
Could someone here make a hack where you can costumize the "days old" of a sim in CAS?
I made a sim version of my family, two adults (parents) and three teens (me and my younger sisters). My father is older than my mother (nearly elder) while I'm older then my sisters and it feels a little weird... (you know, like your triplets or adopted at the same time or somethin like that, you know) so please good people of MTS2, can you make a hack where you can costumize how many days old your sim is? Thank you

PS: I'm currently working on my latest upload (really my first)...
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:24 PM
That's easy enough to do once you get on the lot using the InSIMenator (which can be found on the Most Wanted Hacks page at the Content List, linked in my signature).

This area is for serious discussion on creating, not requests. Therefore, thread locked.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Not modding discussion.