Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 1:54 PM
Default TSRW Issues
Hi!

Sorry to bother you again with my stupid questions...
My meshing and texturing skills have increased a bit.
I finally understand the templates for hairs, clothes and accessories how they work.
(After six months!)
But this time I don´t know what to do!
It´s an error with TSRW, it seems that I can´t export wso. files to simpack. files anymore!
The only I get is a error message(In swedish): "Metoden hittades inte: Int32 Package. DBPF. NumEntries()."
I will translate that: The method was not found: Int32 Package. DBPF. NumEntries().
The fact is, this error was made after another issue I had.
Actually, I have two issues here right now!
When I first installed TSRW and I was going to import a hairstyle, the "model" sim was bald!
I was reading, here on ModTheSims that there was something wrong with the plugins.
I replaced (read from another forum) the plugins with some older plugins i had.
Then, when I imported same hairstyle the sim was not bald anymore!
And that´s it, I get the same error message writed before when exporting to simpack "The method was not found: Int32 Package. DBPF. NumEntries()."
What should I do?
Do you have any suggestions?
Sorry to post a new thread about this, I have searching for this subject on the internet, but no similar thread was found to my issue.
And I don´t know if you know much about TSRW here, but I hope someone knows a little bit of this.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:02 AM
There is a forum on TSR that deals with bugs of the program and how to fix them. You might try popping over there and posting in that one too :-) www.thesimsresource.com