Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:06 PM
Default Awsomemod
I need some help regrading this "awsomemod"

I want to know what it does and where to get it.

Any Help?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
The correct place for this thread is the Where Can I Find...? section. Moving.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
shiny!
retired moderator
#3 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:19 PM
If you do a google search for "Awsomemod" the very first link on the page will point you to it.
Instructor
#4 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 11:20 PM
Awesomemod.

Details on the changes to the game and the install instructions are in the post.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:17 AM
Thanks for the fast reply but its not as good as people said it was.

Thanks again
Inventor
#6 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 1:53 PM
You know Leetso, maybe you should try it yourself for a bit longer, before saying something like that. Or maybe you're just looking for easy cheats.
Awesomemod provides enhanced gameplay, and corrects gamebehaviour, but does not do easy cheatingthings.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 8:12 PM
I really do want to like Awesomemod, but the problem is that I cant use some other hacks that I have, and that after a few uses, my towns turned all black/hellish red. I hope they release smaller, more specified packs, or something of the like (I.E. A.I and nav fixes only, CAS edits only).
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Leetso
Thanks for the fast reply but its not as good as people said it was.

Thanks again

o.O how so? what were you hoping to find? o.O I love it!

though I found it confusing at first.... I think the first 3 times i looked, i passed it up thinking nothing of it, the next 2 times, was interested but found it confusing, and gave up on it.. lol, after that finally took the time to download it and learn how to use it etc o.O and decided it was godly! lol...
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizor
I really do want to like Awesomemod, but the problem is that I cant use some other hacks that I have, and that after a few uses, my towns turned all black/hellish red. I hope they release smaller, more specified packs, or something of the like (I.E. A.I and nav fixes only, CAS edits only).

I'm with you on this... I would love to have some of the features of Awesomemod, but I don't want all of them, and it rules out using any other core mod. I may eventually succumb and get it, but I'm holding out for as long as I can

That's not Pescado's fault, of course... it's the way the game is constructed. Kudos to him for figuring out how to make the features he includes toggleable, and for addressing such a large number of game issues.
Alchemist
#10 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
I'm with you on this... I would love to have some of the features of Awesomemod, but I don't want all of them, and it rules out using any other core mod. I may eventually succumb and get it, but I'm holding out for as long as I can

That's not Pescado's fault, of course... it's the way the game is constructed. Kudos to him for figuring out how to make the features he includes toggleable, and for addressing such a large number of game issues.

You know you could customize most of the options right?
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#11 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 4:16 AM
I really do want to like Awesomemod, but the problem is that I cant use some other hacks that I have, and that after a few uses, my towns turned all black/hellish red.
That's graphics-card hardware and driver issues, not relating to AwesomeMod at all. As for "other hacks you have", there are really no other viable Core Script mods out there, and the "Highlander Rule" applies only to Core Script Mods. You are free to use most XML-tuning mods (the ones that tend to be really small) alongside AwesomeMod.

I hope they release smaller, more specified packs, or something of the like (I.E. A.I and nav fixes only, CAS edits only).
We'd love to, but it's physically impossible.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Locked thread | Locked by: callistra Reason: found