Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:00 AM
Default Poses?
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but can you you pose people in TS3 like in TS2? Am I just missing something?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:24 AM
I haven't been able to. wasn't it a patch/expantion that let them pose?
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:33 AM
I really don't remember... It might have been Bon Voyage, but I don't know, I'd have to like uninstall my bon voyage and see if they're still there
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:06 AM
You can't really pose them, but if you turn off free will and turn on moveobjects, you can make them stand still-ish for pics...

And even paused, sims looking at another sim will turn their head/eyes if you move the second sim. Just place Sim B (the one you want them looking at) a few tiles away, then stick Sim A near them and tell them to walk somewhere near-ish Sim B. Sim A will turn their head to look at Sim B, and then you can pause and pick them and/or Sim B up and get them looking off to the side or however you like.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.