Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 1:02 AM Last edited by Enki : 20th Sep 2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: mistyped "weekly", but meant "daily"
Default Pay bills daily
- I play very short rotations (two days) and would like for my sims to pay their bills daily. Is there a mod that does that? Managing their finances with scratch paper and calculator is getting tedious.

- Sometimes when sims donate for a cause at the computer, the donation turns out to be a scam. Is there a mod that disables scams?
Alternately what file do I have to edit to make such a mod myself? I have the Sims 4 Studio, but only very little experience with tuning mods, but if it was as easy as setting a number somewhere to zero, then I can do it.

EDIT: Okay, I found some donate_to_charity tuning files that had a line labeled base chance in them and I set it to 100. That should hopefully take care of the donating issue. Still looking for the other mod.