Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 1:33 PM Last edited by Delphy : 16th Oct 2016 at 11:33 PM.
Default Hey, you! Yes, you! Want to be a MTS moderator?

In the past little while, some of our main upload moderators have gotten busy with real-life, meaning some of the areas of the queue could do with a bit more coverage to keep things moving swiftly through the queue and out into the eager hands of downloaders.

Thus, we are looking for a few new moderators to help with the uploads queue, and are looking for volunteers.

What it will entail:

Upload moderators see the queue in a view much like the downloads browser, and individual uploads look much like users are used to seeing, just with some additional options on both. Uploads moderators log into our live chat, look at uploads waiting in the queue, and then work with other moderators who are online to evaluate each one based on various criteria, using a handy rubric like a checklist. In most cases we will also write out some individual notes with clarifications and specific feedback for the uploader. When all items are complete, the evaluation is sent to the creator and the upload is approved, rejected, or kept in the queue as it requires changes.

Each upload usually takes anywhere from 2-10 minutes to evaluate, depending on complexity and upload type (lots, for example, are usually harder and more time consuming to evaluate than walls), so the total time commitment varies somewhat depending on how many items are in the queue. Average time spent will probably be something like 15-45 minutes, for a typical "moderation session" The more warm bodies we have working on uploads, the less effort it will have to be for each individual, though.

When starting out as an upload moderator, you will be mentored closely by our more senior staff members while you learn how things work. However, even after the "training wheels" come off, we still encourage all of our moderators to take advantage of our live chat and get second opinions on their moderation. Keeping in touch with fellow moderators really helps newbies figure out where they fit in, and helps us get to know your strengths as a mod. Most of our staff members live in western Europe and eastern North America, and are typically most active during the evenings in their time zones, so being available to chat and moderate around these times will be helpful.

Though not mandatory, moderators who are open to helping with other aspects of the site will always be greatly appreciated. There's a lot of room for doing what you love here, whether it's keeping an eye on the various forums we host, helping to review our upload guidelines and policies, running official contests, or lots of other things. We've always got tasks (little and big) that need doing!

Criteria:

Here's what we're looking for in upload moderators... A good candidate for a moderator is someone who has:
  • Been a member of MTS for at least 6 months.
  • Been active on the site and/or in chat, with a consistent helpful and courteous attitude and a record of good conduct.
  • Good proficiency in English (non-native speakers are fine, though, as long as your English is solid). You will be writing lots of helpful and supportive feedback for uploaders, and all staff communication is done in English.
  • Good teamwork skills, and is willing to partner with other staff members and learn from their feedback.
  • An understanding of our Creator Guidelines. You don't need to have them memorized (that would be impressive, though), just a general understanding of the fundamentals will do. The specifics we can teach you.
  • A good attention to detail and willingness to learn.
  • At least a solid block of 15-45 minutes free time per day for moderation while working with other mods, several days a week.

You do not have to be a content creator to perform the tasks we're needing done (things like checking image sizes and required images, lot size/price, correct patch level listed, etc.), but being a creator is certainly a big plus!

How to apply:

If you're interested in helping out MTS as an upload moderator, and you have read this whole post at least twice to understand what you're getting into, then you can post on this here thread to let us know you're interested. Please use the word "vanilla" at least once in your post, and answer us the following:

1. What Sim games have you played? What Sim game(s) do you currently spend the most time playing?

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, for which games (even non-Sims games), and what kinds of items?

3. Are you staff for any other sims sites?

4. Would you be willing to commit to the time as indicated above, on MTS?

5. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.

Edit: If you really want to talk about this thread, use this one: https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=584551
8 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 2:21 PM
Default Vanilla moderator application
Hi, My name is Keith Davies I am English and live in the UK and I am also a member of Mod the Sims. My site name is keef1973. I have played Sims 1, 2 and 3 and have created content for Sims 2 and 3 mostly lots.
I am recently retired and have the time required to help the site. I was employed as an engineer so I am familiar with teamwork and also able to work unsupervised, I am willing to learn and believe I would become an asset to Mod the Sims. I am not a moderator for any other sites.
Best regards
Keith Davies, keef1973
Mad Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 2:58 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 14th Oct 2016 at 11:34 PM.
Default I'm totally down for this
Hi, I'm the Pi. You can call me MJ if you want, it's less made-up.
I'll be applying for this position because I believe that downloads are what make this site great, and because I really love The Sims. I also believe that I meet all of the criteria. In the past, there have been times where I have been a little...vocal about my thoughts regarding The Sims, but I've grown out of that and I'm now very willing to be helpful and maintain a generally constructive attitude. English isn't my native language, but I think I'm quite proficient at communicating in it.

I'm gonna answer the provided questions in list form, because I like to keep things organized and easy to oversee.

1. What Sim games have you played? What Sim game(s) do you currently spend the most time playing?
I have played all of the main The Sims games that have been released on PC, plus Medieval. I've played TS3 the most, and I still play it the most, but I've put countless hours into 1,2 and 4. I'm familiar with modding TS3 and TS4, and I'm particularly willing to help people enjoy their TS3 more.

2. Do you make custom content (even if you haven't uploaded any)? If so, for which games (even non-Sims games), and what kinds of items?
Yeah, I do. So far, most of it has been simple edits of EA clothing or items that aren't worth sharing, but some of it is different enough to share. I have a few TS3 items laying around that I plan on uploading soon. The same goes for TS4, though I don't have as much to share. I'm always willing to learn new things, and I plan on doing more than just editing meshes and textures.

No, but I do run a small The Sims-related subreddit. I know how to click a delete button, and I know how to tell people when they're doing something wrong without sounding like Gordon Ramsay.

Absolutely. I have way too much free time and no idea what to do with it.

5. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Whatever you feel like sharing, regardless of whether or not it's directly relevant.
Well, I like The Sims - surprise! - but I also like other games where I can control stuff. I like controlling stuff. And people. I think I'm good with people, especially considering I have this...thing that would suggest otherwise. (You can PM me about that if you want.)
Anyway, I've wanted to be a mod for as long as I can remember. Contributing something just feels right. And I really like this site, so why wouldn't I contribute here? I'm a software engineer, so I have to be good at teamwork. I'm a bit profane, but I can switch that part of my brain off on command. I also ramble a lot, but that's also not a problem.

I hope to be your next Upload Moderator, and I certainly hope to make a good impression. Again, I've been an ass in the past and I want to make clear that I'm better than that. And I'll definitely go cry in a corner if I hear nothing back from you guys.

Also, vanilla. I like vanilla.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#4 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 3:59 PM
I have so much time on my hand that I can help with this.

I have all 4 games and played 1 for over 3 years then moved on to 2 and have played and created now over 10 years.
I tried 3 for about a year and gave up on it for all the problems it has without mods and playing vanilla is no fun.
I have 4 and have been waiting on more mods to come out before I will give it another go.

Yes I do in the form of populated neighborhoods and a few houses for Sims 2.
I try to make them in just a base game vanilla style.

Not at this time but have been ask to over the years.

Yep from about 6 am to about 11 pm PST every day (plus or minus 2-3 hours) for I am a disabled american veteran and have to much time on my hands.
I have 1 small problem though in that large amount of reading gives me a massive headache and I may have to do some uploads with more time than other will.

I am your every day 55 yo gamaholic and play way to much every day.
My current favorite games are Civ 5, Fallout Shelter, Fallout 3 and New Vegas in the form of "Tale of Two Wastelands", Fallout 4 and of course Sims 2.
I have well over 100 different games in CD/DVD form and about 50 on Steam. (See I told you I have way to much time on my hands.)

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 7:02 PM Last edited by maxon : 15th Oct 2016 at 2:22 PM.
I have made stuff mainly for Sims 2 (though a very little Sims 3 - not on here - and, in fact, Sims 1). Sims 2 is the game I am most interested in. I'm not so much of a player these days but I like making stuff.

Yes - I have CC on here which covers lots, walls and floors, foods, object recolours and object meshes, careers and my complete story neighbourhood, Polgannon. I also do (fairly simple) mods and skins here and there. I spend a lot of time fixing stuff to be how I like it (good with SimPE). I've also stuck my oar in with other games though not extensively (Mass Effect, Fallout 4 and some other more minor games).

Not at the moment. I have my own Yahoo group but that's just storage really.

Yes. I work part-time so I do have time to devote to something else. My job is fairly intensive and I get busy during the summer (May-July) when I would have less time but I would still be able to work 2-3 days during the week at those times. I've found in the past, that I do have time for extra-work voluntary work but I recently stopped working for a charity and have some free time now.

I have played sims since TS1 was released and love the game. I know a good amount about TS2. I work in a small team in (higher) education so am used to assessing people's work fairly (I won't grade anything I promise!), providing positive feedback and working closely with others (a lot of what I do in May-June is cross-marking!). I understand assessing work against a scheme very well so I wouldn't be coming to something like that vanilla. I like working in and helping to build creative communities both in RL and online.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#6 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 7:25 PM Last edited by Julie J : 15th Oct 2016 at 5:57 PM. Reason: some words seemed to have disappeared so I've fixed them and some typos :)
I'm creating less but still love the sims so happy to help out. Have already mentioned to Delphy before about helping at the other site
Also Vanilla Ice cream is awesome

Played all of them Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4 - Mostly Sims 4 these days

Yes I do - Made all kinds of recolours, meshes, hair retextures, also conversions from other sims games for , Sims 3 and Sims 4
I have quite a few things here for Sims 3 and Sims 4 but most of my cc is on tumblr, blogger and my wordpress

No

Have evenings free as I work full time and have time on weekends too.

My name is Julie, I live in London. As well as knowing my way around the Sims games I can help any new creator with meshing, recolours or even screenshots. I'm technical too and know my way around forums/blogs.
Have some experience with vbulletin . Also would be happy to help out at SexySims, that is now gaining activity and I know has a backlog of items in the queue. Also strong believer in teamwork as it's part of my real-life job. Anything else you need to know, please ask.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 8:50 PM

1, 2, 3, 4, Urbz, Bustin' Out, Medieval, Castaway Stories, and The Sims 1 and The Sims 2 on Playstation 2 console. Currently now I only play TS3 and TS4 on PC.

Yes occasionally. I modded many games before. GTA 1,2,3,VC,SA,IV and V. TES Oblivion and Skyrim. Civilization IV and SimCity 4 and of course The Sims 1,2 and 3 for Personal Computer. Mostly my modifications include .xml editing, texture creation/editing and sound editing.

I was once, few months back. But I no longer moderate any Sims site currently. I was also moderator on Grand Theft Auto forums way back in 2009, though that irrelevant I suppose.

Does vanilla Ice Cream melt in the sun? But in seriousness, yes I would.

I been playing video games since I was year 4 of age. The Sims 1 actually one of first PC games I played. But outside The Sims, I like spend time reading books under the shade of trees, and listening Downtempo and Lounge and other similar music, and I really enjoy good Kushari and flatbread.

I have mentality in life that if things are suppose to happen they will. So I try not get stress too much. My personality has always been more serious type, despite being relaxed person. You can say that is contradiction, I just say that is life.

Yeah, I not much else to say. I rather be working toward greater good than spending the day talking about myself.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Oct 2016 at 9:11 PM
I have all The Sims games expect Life Stories, Pet Stories and Medieval. My first Sims game is The Sims 3 for DS followed by The Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I mostly play The Sims 3 and sometimes The Sims 2 Super Collection and The Sims with all EPs. I have The Sims 4 but haven't played it in a while because I don't have money for the EPs (My latest TS4 Pack is Cool Kitchen Stuff)

I tried recoloring RetailSims' game rack to include games for Xbox One, PS4 and Wii U but it replaced the Xbox 360 rack. I wanted it as a separate. I also experimented in custom tracks in Super Mario Kart, custom music in Super Mario 64 and sprite edits in Pokemon FRLG.

No.

Oh yes. i am around in the Afternoon because I have school in the Morning but I sometimes be a Mod at night and weekends.

I'm remaining anonymous, however, I'm doing a Twitch stream called RNG Plays Videogames on the channel TwitchPlays_TheSims. I'm also an EA, Nintendo and Apple fan.

I am the owner and streamer of Twitch Plays The Sims.
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:30 AM Last edited by msp_teen : 15th Oct 2016 at 5:00 PM.
Vanilla Ice Cream is Amazingly Delicious! ^_^

I have played everything, The orginial, Bustin Out, Urbz, Sims 2, 3, and 4 along with Sims Life Stories and Castaway. I've spent most of my time with The Sims 2 and 3. Sims 4 hasn't really tugged my rope so well. I currently play The sims 2 most right now.

I've made my own makeup and clothing for the sims 2. I never bothered getting into uploading them, however. I'm not sure why, but I've always just kept it to myself and added it to my own game when I felt like it.

I've only been a serious member of this forum (since 2005)! I have never joined the staff anywhere else.

I most definitely would, I'm a stay at home mom and I tend to get quite a bit of free time. I love this site so I would love to contribute my help wherever needed!

I'm 24 years old, mother to three beautiful children, engaged to a hardworking state trooper. I will obtain my Bachelors degree in Healthcare Administration next year, I absolutely love video games, I also own a Playstation 4 so I spend some time playing Call Of Duty as well. My oldest son is 6 years old so I love bonding with him over some video games from day to day.I'm also an avid book reader and Game Of Thrones fan! All in all I just adore this site, like I said I've been around since the site started back in early 2000's so I would love to finally be apart of the staff. Thanks for the opportunity!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 6:19 AM
I've played Sims 2, 3, and 4, with all expansions and stuff packs to date! I spend the most time creating sims in TS4, my building time in TS2 (currently taking a break from a currently 2 day project, actually!) and most of my actual gameplay is in TS3.
I've done sims, buildings, and recolours for Sims 2, and Sims for TS4. I've also made a couple of jobs for TS2 that I'm tweaking to upload alongside a new lot as a set.
Currently, no.
Easily. I don't work, and I'm usually between here and TSR on a daily basis.
Well, I'll introduce myself then! I'm Angel, 18, and I move a lot (I'm in the process of moving across the country actually! Thank goodness for planes.) so my laptop is my best friend. I spend most of my freetime in fandoms, bandoms, and gaming. I even have my own Twitch channel (if I ever get around to buying a mic) named CottonCandyKittyKat! When I'm not playing sims, it's generally FNAF World or Pokemon, I'm a huge RPG fanatic. I also draw, write, and sing, and I plan on one day putting those skills to use in my content.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 12:35 PM
I've been debating if I should apply all day.

I started out with sims 1 which I played vanilla since I didn't even know about custom content. I then moved onto sims 2 then dabbled with sims 3 a little, but I am really a sims 2 fan and its the only sims game I now play.

I've only ever uploaded lots and a few walls to my live journal.

I am on my friends simming site but it's basically dead now. I've been a moderator on a few parenting boards since 2004.

If my post count is anything to go by >cough< 17 thousand odd then I think I spend way more than enough time on here. I do tend to be extra busy from November- January with school reporting and planning.

I am married with two children that I home school. Due to homeschooling and my general health I am home most of the time. I also enjoy playing Skyrim and the old Sid Mier's Alpha Centauri.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:44 PM
I have only played The Sims 4, but spend a lot of time playing it!
Nope, but I've wanted to learn for some time
Nope
Yes! I play softball and have classes, but I can make time!
I'm a freshman in high school, and play The Sims 4 obsessively. I download a lot of CC, mostly from MTS. I love all sports and speak close to fluent spanish as a second language
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#13 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 3:59 PM

Pretty much every single sims game that exists:
  • The sims 1 and all it's expansion packs
  • The sims 2 and all it's expansion packs and stuff packs
  • The sims 3 and all it's expansion packs and stuff packs
  • And all sims console games ever made

I do! I've been a CC creator for about 2-3 years now and still active! I know the basics of creating mods for the sims 4, and I got a pretty advanced knowledge on creating CC for the sims 3, though I just started creating script mods. I've been converting and making clothing, accessories, hair and objects since I started making mods. I've been helping a lot of people in the Sims 3 create forums since 2015.

No, but I do run a tumblr blog who has about 2 members: http://the-cc-creator-base.tumblr.com/

I live in the Western Europe part, do a lot in the evening when it comes to internet-related things, and when it comes to school, the amount of homework isn't really much. So I can definitely commit to the time as indicated above. In fact, I usually spend about 2 hours helping around in the sims 3 create forums.

First of all, I guess it's important to know I'm a non-native speaker. I follow classes that requires a lot of teamwork, as in creating sites and working on group projects. And in my spare time I love to create mods, help other people out with their CC issues, run the blogs I got and I love writing sims stories. I also love to join different projects, or events made by the sims community to get to know people. (Events like Simblreen: http://simblreenofficial.tumblr.com...e-2016-schedule)
I've been in the sims community for about 5 years now. ^-^

And when I'm not focusing on any community related events or projects, I love to spend time creating tutorials, hoping that it will help out some new CC creators. Especially on subjects that has been poorly explained or confusing (For example, a lot of people had no idea how to get rid of the hard seams across the neck and arms when creating clothing because there wasn't much information about that.) I have uploaded some of them on MTS as well.

When I'm not focusing on the sims, I love to read books and draw. Digitally and traditionally.

Oh and I love Vanilla ice cream ^-~
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 8:25 PM
@PharaohHound

Is MTS only seeking moderators for the upload queue at the moment, or are forum moderator positions open as well (for maintenance tasks like relocating threads posted to the wrong sections)?

Thanks!

Own Grandma's Canning Station? Check out the Canning Station Overhaul.
Like doing laundry? Check out the Infinite Laundry Buffs Fix.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#15 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
@PharaohHound

Is MTS only seeking moderators for the upload queue at the moment, or are forum moderator positions open as well (for maintenance tasks like relocating threads posted to the wrong sections)?

Thanks!

That's the one I wouldn't mind so much. Doing the queue must be mind-numbing and very very time consuming. I really admire the people who have volunteered.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
#16 Old 15th Oct 2016 at 11:51 PM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 16th Oct 2016 at 12:02 AM.
Apart from following instructions given above, applicants must know that being moderator is not just about being "cool" because of getting new green moderator title, authority, and attention from members. It's about responsibility. You will have jobs to moderate forum based on forum rules and examine members' CC uploads, the jobs come everyday and has no ends, and most importantly, you are not getting paid from this. Could you stand committing yourself to do those non-paid routine jobs for long period of time? You may say you have lots of free time, but in future.... who knows? In future you might get new job, get busy with own real life schedule, not able to keep up your spare time to moderate this forum... although there will be more moderators not just yourself, will the number of moderators guarantee the moderating quality if all moderators are gone because busy with their own real life schedule?

I was a moderator in non-Sims forum before. Aside from examining members' posts and judging which was right or wrong, I had a job to examine each member to join my forum, are they eligible to enter the forum or just spammers, manually. The jobs were tiring and boring in long term so I had to quit being moderator. I was interested to be a MTS moderator, long time ago and today's opportunity, but because thinking of my own schedule and responsibility committing myself for forum in long term, I pass.

Not just about time to moderate, it is also the quality to moderate. I know an applicant here who has bad record in posting & moderating in other forum. How could this person able to be moderator if the behavior in forum is that bad because that person misunderstands other member's post? And bad moderating because the person was too emotional until that person destroyed her/his own forum? Also, there are some applicants who did not read the instructions carefully, as a sign those applicants do not meet requirements for paying attention to detail. Some applicants here sounds applying the position only for attention.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Rubric Wrangler
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 1:18 AM Last edited by PharaohHound : 16th Oct 2016 at 1:33 AM.
@Butterbot - We can always use extra helping hands! Though we have greatest need for queue mods, if you're interested in forum moderation feel free to apply, just mention that in your application post so we can make a note easily when going through things.

And yes, @BloodyScholastic does raise many good points. There's a lot of things that are tremendously rewarding with moderation, but as a queue mod you will have to look at uploads which are in some cases laughably awful.... then use your absolute nicest words to say encouraging things and very gently let them down. It is a big responsibility, because the tone of interaction we have with uploaders can make a world of difference between leaving someone frustrated and angry or leaving them encouraged to try taking the next step with their work. Writing well and being able to put a supportive spin on anything, even things you think are hopeless, is really important. You'll see people making the same mistakes over and over and you can't get impatient with them. Ever. And yeah, occasionally someone will get upset with you even if you've followed the rules and done your best.

Despite all that, I really enjoy it. Watching people grow as creators, doing my best to offer advice on how to make things even better, forming a community with the other mods, and learning a lot along the way. There's nothing more satisfying than getting to watch someone who struggles initially, maybe gets rejected a couple times, finally produce some really good work and get their first approval. It's an absolute pleasure. I don't regret doing this at all. Sure it's not all been easy, but it's taught me so much and I like to hope I've helped at least a few people on the path to becoming better creators.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 8:58 PM Last edited by ZeroG667 : 18th Oct 2016 at 3:37 AM.
Thanks for this opportunity!

I have played almost every Sims game in existence: The Sims 1, 2, 3 and 4, All The Sims Life Stories games, spin offs and console versions. I'm mostly playing The Sims 3 and The Sims 4.

Yes, i make mods/CC for Grand Theft Auto, Half Life 1 and 2(And it's mods) and all the PC Sims games. For The Sims, i create Custom meshes and recolors(Objects and CAS Parts), XML Tuning mods, and very little Python(For The Sims 4)

Nope

Of course! I can spend 1-2 hours everyday on MTS, and maybe even more on weekends, if needed.

English is not my first language, but i'm fluent in it, i study English in my free time whenever i can.
I have an healthy obsession with TS3, and i like TS4, so i can moderate custom content for both games
I've been making mods literally since i was a kid! I always loved making games do what i want them to do, so i also have experience in programming(C#) I'm also very dedicated when i want to do something, i know being a moderator is not an easy task, and i'll do my best.

I know i don't even have a year on this site, but i meet the criteria! I'm really willing to help
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 9:41 PM Last edited by Inari94 : 16th Oct 2016 at 10:01 PM.
Default Not So Vanilla Moderator Application
Hello, my name is Inari94, I've been a member for a few years now (just looked and it's apparently been 7 years ). Let's just get down to it then.

I've played all 4 of the main Sim game series and Medieval, although still installed 3 and 4 never really tickled my fancy enough to become dedicated to the characters and stories. Sims 2 is another story all together; I barely go a day without playing for an hour or 7, I'm constantly looking for new custom content to make the worlds even better.

Unfortunately, even though I have interest in doing so, I have never made any custom content for the Sims or any other games.

None what so ever.

I am more than willing to dedicate that time and more on MTS.

Well, although I'm not "staff" on any sim sites, I am staff on some gaming related chat rooms. I've also been a head admin on a gaming server and its' sister forum. I'd love to give back to the site I get all my custom content from as it helped provide hours of entertainment. Vanilla milkshakes are great as well.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#20 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 11:17 PM Last edited by Delphy : 16th Oct 2016 at 11:41 PM.
Thread cleaned up. Posts removed. I have moved all other chit chat posts to a different thread.

Applications only here for the moment, thank you.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#21 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 11:33 PM Last edited by Saim. : 19th Oct 2016 at 9:16 PM.
Hi! I'm Saim.
I've played The Sims 2, 3, and 4 (and most of the EPs/SPs that come with them). I've played all of them a lot, and I spend the most time playing TS4 currently.
No, I do not make custom content, I leave that to the people who are good at it.
No, I am not, which does mean I have lots of time for MTS.
Of course! I have lots of time in the late afternoons/evenings, and weekends are the most time I spend doing nothing.
I love food, YouTube, and video games. I'm currently creating my first MTS challenge, but I'm still learning about parts of it (that may be a hint) and it probably won't come out for the next few weeks. I don't usually use mods on my video games, I like to keep them vanilla. My favorite YouTuber is Lilly Singh. I find her extremely inspirational.
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 12:32 AM
I have played all The Sims games, and I still do (mostly sims 3) but sims 4 is slowly keeping the score as well..
My sim love came after the 1st one and I have used MTS, TSR and tumblr for CC afterwards.

Yes, I make CC for sims 3 and 4, im known as Cath Creative Corner and im on weebly and tumblr.

Im the admin of the danish Equus-Sims, so yes, Equus-Sims Danmark.

I am a stay-at-home person, because of personal issues, so I need something to do! And what better things to do than sims?

I am a 25 year old woman from Denmark - but im half danish and half polish - I speak several languages. I make a lot of CC for sims and I work with computers in daily life. I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was very young so it kind of ruined my life. In my sparetime I have my own YouTube Channel ) (Cathrine Lydia) and I plan on more sims on it (tutorials, playtroughs and more) I play videogames most of the time so thats my life literally.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 12:50 AM Last edited by ~MadameButterfly~ : 20th Oct 2016 at 6:52 AM.
-Application Rescinded-

Due to stress & pain settling in my neck & shoulders after submitting this.
Thank-you for your time and consideration any how.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Mad Poster
#24 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 10:00 AM Last edited by christmas fear : 18th Oct 2016 at 10:15 AM.
This feels like a longshot, but I assure you, MTS staff, I have more than enough time on my hands.

Every sims game to date, the sims 1 through 4. Expansions, stuff packs and game packs all included. I'm spending most of my time playing the sims 3. I like it the most at this point. I have also been playing the sims since I was 10 years old. Started with the Sims Deluxe Edition!

Mods for ts3, clothes for ts4, and approximately one thing I can think of for ts2 (a tongue ring accessory)

Nope.

Definitely.

I'm 22, from the United States. Native English speaker, and not a stranger to these forums. Might I add.. a particularly passionate fan of the sims franchise in general. Would love this opportunity. I think I can be what you need as far as moderating this website goes. I'm a huge fan of this website and the Sims series, and I have been for years. It sounds like an amazing opportunity to be apart of the magic that keeps me coming back to the sims, even when I find it dull. I think that the community is a huge part of what keeps the game going and continue to be amazing for years to come, after each release of a new game and previous games.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 3:57 PM
I have played The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3 and The Sims 4. I currently play The Sims 4 the most, followed by an even split between the Sims 2 and 3.
I do not make custom content, but I am aware of the rules and guidelines for good custom content.
No
Yes
I live in the US and I'm currently in school for software development. I've been playing the games in The Sims series since 2002 and am a huge fan of custom content. I enjoy all kinds of games and I don't get offended easily
Locked thread
Page 1 of 3