Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill - Gillespie House

by Ferguson Avenue Posted 20th Nov 2013 at 8:53 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2017 at 7:37 PM by Fergus' Mind

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 10:30 AM
As promised, here's some more pictures of the house as well as some reference pictures I have gathered.
P.S. Upload moderator who approved this upload; thank you, you're most welcome.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 5:12 PM
Spooky!
I love it, it'll go so well in my Fallout/ post apocalyptic Twinbrook

Thanks a Million!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 6:32 PM
Oh yay, it's up! It looks great - not to mention creepy. Now Bates can get a proper home
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 12:35 PM
Bwah, creepy as hell XD
This is even better that an exact copy. I mean, really, who has such a giant room on their first floor and nothing else? Except weird cult leaders, apparently.
Anyways, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 3:42 PM
Looks Grreat! Beautifully done. I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 8:45 PM
thanks for this
Inventor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 11:42 PM
I love the pure symmetry of this house without the spookieness but the spookieness makes it a 10++
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 3:37 AM
The exterior is really lovely in its form. You want to paint it and landscape it with lots of flowers and maybe a stone wall and garden path. It's one of those houses with lots of potential. But not everything in the world is sweetness and light, so a touch of realistic shabbiness is good.
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
The exterior is really lovely in its form. You want to paint it and landscape it with lots of flowers and maybe a stone wall and garden path. It's one of those houses with lots of potential. But not everything in the world is sweetness and light, so a touch of realistic shabbiness is good.

DIY SOS/Extreme Makeover House Edition - the Sims way, hahaha
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
DIY SOS/Extreme Makeover House Edition - the Sims way, hahaha

If it was, they would have blown the house up or demolished it by now, given the reputation that show has, lol. If they did that to my historic home I'd blow them up as well.
P.S. Thanks for all the comments and feedback.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2013 at 5:52 AM
I love the Silent Hill series so this very quickly caught my eye. Might have to recreate the Gillespie family and move them in. Now only if we could have our sims perform burning rituals on one another then I could recreate the event that started it all!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 9:54 PM
awesome design and very alike to the original but found something out when i actually played in it, sim cant get up the first stairs due to the second stairs being above it, he will get to the top and instantly turn around on the stairs without stopping at the top and go back down, tried fixing it but couldnt get anything to work with it
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jase92
awesome design and very alike to the original but found something out when i actually played in it, sim cant get up the first stairs due to the second stairs being above it, he will get to the top and instantly turn around on the stairs without stopping at the top and go back down, tried fixing it but couldnt get anything to work with it
Oh dear, not that trouble again. Unfortunately I'm not able to fix it at the moment as my laptop is well and truly broken. But I will update this upload with a fixed version as soon as I can.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Feb 2014 at 6:40 AM
Great creation, though it can't be called "Gillespie House" because the interior is completely different from what can be seen in Silent Hill: Origins.
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th May 2014 at 7:50 PM
I believe I've fixed the trouble with the staircase. I've attached a picture of the revised attic floor plan.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Feb 2015 at 8:16 PM
I didn't realize this was for The Sims 3 and now I'm super disappointed
My own fault, I guess.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 2:57 PM
omg thank u!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 9:45 PM
This is fabulous! Not sure how I missed this before. It's perfect for post apocalyptic/dystopian neighborhoods.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Jan 2024 at 10:25 PM
Looks amazing, thank you!