Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dewshine
I believe that the process to convert YA to A is the same as what is used for A to YA. change the number from a 0X...40 to 0x...48 for shared and 0x...08 for adult only. SimPE is not that hard to use. I've even put up a step by step for you. Just save a copy of your files just in case you mess up and play with it a bit. Trust me I'm very new to SimPE (I've only been using it since this thread started, LOL). If I can do it than just about anyone can.

Thank you. In all my searching, I found at least once post that stated you needed a pre-existing mesh to do that. I tried what you said and it worked. Thank you. Now my gothy adults won't look like dorks You're very helpful. You should be a mod :bump:
Advertisement
Zombie Coder
#127 Old 12th Mar 2005 at 11:35 PM
A new version of Skin Fixer has been uploaded with DatGen v0.7.2. This one is much more stable, faster, and allows the following conversions:

A to YA
YA to A
A to Both
YA to Both

Check out the other thread on updating skins for more info: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...2&goto=lastpost
Page 6 of 6